Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021: Notification and Application Form Details released by Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE). Candidates who are interested in Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021, they can check the further details below and submit the application form before the deadline.
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021
The Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) invited the application form for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship for session 2021-22 to outstanding engineers which helps to achieve the excellence in innovation, engineering and technology sector.
Who are eligible to apply for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship?
- Applicant should adequate Professional Qualification and hold atleast Bachelor’s Degree.
- This Fellowship is to be given only Indian Candidates who are working in India in various capacities of engineering profession in public funded institutes.
- Atleast 05 year should be left of servies in parent organizations on the date of award.
- Candidate not get any other fellowship or scholarship benefit. He/She can opt only one fellowship at a time.
Duration of Fellowship
- Fellowship Duration is three years, which can be extended upto two more years based on performance of candidate.
- Maximum : 05 years.
- Final Selected candidates will get fellowship amount of Rs.25,000/- per month as a regular income.
- Research Grant upto 15 lakh per annum. Candidates can use this grant for engineering research, innovation activities to purchase material or hiring of manpower, consumables, chemicals, equipment, travel, etc purpose.
- Candidates will also get Rs.01 lakh per annum from host institute.
- This Fellowship is taxable as per the Government of India – IT Rules.
What is the Scope of Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship?
Under this fellowship all areas of Engineering, Technology and innovations are covered by INAE.
Application Form – AKTIN Fellowship 2021
- Candidates can send Nomination or Application form by the Heads of Institutions / Organizations, Presidents / Fellows of National Science / Engineering Academics, SS Bhatnagar Awardess and JC Bose Awardess.
- Nominations will be accepted by authority throughout the year.
Number of Fellowship
- Maximum 10 Fellowships will be awarded in a year.
- Selection of candidates will be made periodically (Normally Two times in a year) by Search-Cum Selection Expert Committee specially constituted for purpose, as per the broad guidelines of this fellowship.
Brig Rajan Minocha
Convener cum Member Secretary (Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship)
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park,
Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018, Haryana
Phone Number: 0124-4239480
Fax Number : 0124-4239481
Email ID : [email protected]
Official Website: www.inae.in
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship Result 2021
The Indian National Academy of Engineering will publish the final selected candidates list on official website. Candidates who registered for Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2021 Scheme, they can visit official portal for more updates about the result or selected candidates list.