(यहाँ देखें) Bihar TET 2020: BTET (Bihar TET) 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Notification, Dates of Registration and other important details available here @biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Bihar TET stands for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test. The Bihar Education Board is planning to release the notification for primary and upper teachers examination notification for session 2020. Candidates who have completed the B.Ed / D.Ed Courses and other teacher related courses and interested in Govt Teacher Jobs in Bihar State, all are waiting to release the BTET 2020 Notification. Candidates want to appear in Bihar TET 2020 Examination and after qualify the examination, they will get a opportunity become a govt teacher in Bihar State.
Bihar TET 2020 Notification Details
Every Year, lots of candidates appear in Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test in hope to become the govt teacher from class I to VIII. So interested and eligible candidates will have to ready to for Bihar TET 2020 Examination. Before to appear for examination, aspirants will have to register online for Bihar TET 2020. Those candidates are looking for a teacher job in Bihar can apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the detailed information about to Bihar TET 2020 notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit and application fees and applying procedure on the official website i.e. biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Brief details are also shared below.
Summary of Bihar TET 2020 Apply Online ~ Notification
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Name of exam||Bihar teacher ability test (BTET) 2020|
|job type||State govt. job|
|Mode to Register for BTET 2020||Online|
|Commencement of application form||First week of September 2020*|
|Last date for application form||Third week of September, 2020*|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR based)|
Bihar TET (BTET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants will have to satisfy the all norms of eligibility for Bihar TET 2020 Examination. Check age limit and required educational qualification details for BSEB BTET 2020.
Educational qualification (for PRT teacher i.e. class 1st to 5th)
- Candidate must pass 10th class with minimum 45% marks or equivalent
- Candidates who have qualified B.Sc/ BA/ degree with at least 50% score and B.ED qualification candidate are also eligible to apply Teacher Eligibility Examination.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the Diploma in Education or Diploma in Special Elementary or Bachelor of Elementary Education can apply online.
Educational Qualification Details for teachers 6th class to 8th class
- Students who possess B.Sc/ BA/ degree and those who are appearing in final year in B.Sc/ B.ED/ BA/ course with the aggregate of 45% and passed/ appeared in senior secondary/ B.ED with the minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants having four years Bachelor degree in Elementary course with 50% marks are eligible for Bihar TET can teach for class 6th to 8th class.
- Graduation with 50% marks and One Year D.El.Ed
- 12th and 04 Year BA.Ed or B.Sc Ed.
Age limit for Bihar TET 2020
|General male candidate||37 years|
|General female candidate||40 years|
|OBC / BC Category||40 years|
|SC/ ST||42 years|
Paper Wise Application fees
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||Both paper (1 and 2)|
NOTE: Pay the application fees for Bihar TET 2020 Examination through Bank Challan or Online Mode (Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card).
Bihar TET 2020 Exam Pattern
Paper 1 Exam Pattern for BTET
|Name of subjects||No of questions||Total marks|
|Child development & pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
Exam Pattern of Paper 2
|Name of the subjects||No of question||Total marks|
|Child development & pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Compulsory Subjects (Mathematics/Science or Social Studies / Social etc)||60||60|
For more information about the Bihar TET 2020 Exam pattern check the prospectus or its notification.
Bihar TET 2020 Application Form
How to Apply for BTET 2020?
- First of all candidate visit the official website of BSEB i.e. biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Eligible candidate will have to search for Bihar TET (BTET) 2020 Online Registration link and open the correct link.
- After click on the link candidate must fill the required details like Applicant Name, Address, Mail ID, Mobile Number and other primary details.
- Get the Application / Registration ID and password for it.
- Now login again and then enter the educational details and upload the required documents in correct size and format.
- Before submitting the application form candidate must verify the entered details and pay the application fee through bank challan or online mode.
- Candidate are advised to take a print out of the Bihar TET 2020 application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The applicants will have to read the applying instructions and guidelines before to register for BTET 2020 Examination.
Bihar TET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the Important Dates (Tentative) schedule for BTET 2020 examination in following table-
|Events||Key Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Official Notification||September, 2020|
|Starting Date to apply online for BTET 2020||09 September, 2020*|
|Closing Date to fill the Online Application Form||18 September, 2020*|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||18 September, 2020*|
|BTET 2020 Exam Date||Last week of November, 2020*|
Note: The tentative dates for BTET 2020 is available in above table. The official / confirm dates will be notified soon here.
Quick Links for Bihar TET 2020 Apply Online
|BTET 2020 Apply Online||Active Soon|
|Bihar TET Prospectus||Coming Soon|
|Syllabus PDF||Available Soon|
The direct link of official notification and Bihar TET Application Form 2020 will be update soon.