CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Apply Online for 91 Project Engineer Posts. Check CDAC Mumbai Recruitment Notification Details & Know about eligibility criteria for Project Engineer Jobs. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Mumbai has issued the notification for the recruitment of project manager, and project engineer posts. The recruitment authority invites the online applications to fill up the 91 vacant posts. The online registration starts from 10th April 2019 and going to end on 26th April 2019.
CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The centre for development of advanced computing (CDAC) is inviting the online applications for recruitment of 91 project manager and project engineer posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of CDAC i.e. cdac.in. The online registration process will start from 10th April 2019.
Eligible candidates for Project Engineer & Project Manager Jobs can register till to 26th April 2019. Candidates can apply online from the direct link given at below at the end of this article. In this article, we have discussed the important details of CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, applying procedure, age limit and other important points.
Brief details of CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019:
|Conducting body||Centre for development of advanced computing (CDAC)|
|Name of the post||Project manager, project engineer|
|Total Job Opening||91 posts|
|Starting date for online registration||10th April 2019|
|Last date for online registration||26th April 2019|
|Job type||State Govt. Job|
CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 : Category wise vacancies details:
|Name of the post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|Project manager (PM 01)||02||01||00||01||00||04|
|Project engineer (PE 02)||24||08||04||16||06||58|
|Project engineer (PE 03)||08||03||02||05||02||20|
|Project engineer (PE 04)||05||01||00||02||01||09|
Eligibility criteria For CDAC Mumbai Project Engineer / Manager Vacancy 2019:
Educational qualifications for project manager:
- 1st class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA in relevant discipline with at least 11 years of post qualification work experience
- Must pass M.Tech/ ME in relevant discipline with at least 7 years experience
- Must qualify PhD in relevant stream with at least 4 years experience.
Academic qualifications for project engineer:
- 1st class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline (fresher or less than 3 years of work experience.
- 1st class M.Sc computer science/ IT/ MCS with at least 1 year post qualification experience is must.
Age limit: (as on 26th April 2019)
- For project manager – Upper age 40 years
- For project engineer – Upper age 30 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Application fees: CDAC Mumbai Job Opening-
Candidates should check the official notification to know the application fees for CDAC.
Pay scale for CDAC Mumbai recruitment 2019:
- For project manager – Rs 64000 to 220000/-
- For project engineer – Rs 31000 to 135000/-
CDAC Mumbai Online Form 2019 – 2020:
How to apply: Eligible candidates have to register online at www.cdac.in before the deadline i.e. April 26, 2019.
- Visit the official website of CDAC i.e. cdac.in
- Go to the careers option > Current Job Opening> “CDAC online applications for the post of project engineer and project manager”.
- New web page will be display with detailed guideline for Project Manager & Project Engineer Jobs.
- Two Options will be available ” Click Here for details and apply Online ” and second one is “General Terms & Conditions”.
- Open the desired link and register online.
- Fill the online application and make the payment of application fee.
- Also print the submitted copy for future reference.
Note: Please verify all details about the CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 91 Project Engineer & Project Manager Posts from its official advertisement.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|