Hello candidates! Central University of Kerala Recruitment Notification 2019 for Group B and Group C Posts released. Get Central University Kerala Recruitment 2019 Online Application for 67 vacant posts. The CU Kerala has released the job notification to select the 67 eligible candidates for the post of group B and group C non teaching staff. Candidates who are interested in job opening at Central University of Kerala, may online apply at official website or follow the direct link given below. Candidates can also check the complete details to know the eligibility criteria, age limit, and applying procedure for Central University Kerala Recruitment 2019 group b and group c posts.
Central University Kerala Recruitment Notification 2019 Released
The Central university has published the recruitment notification in mid of May 2019 for the posts of assistant engineer, personal assistant, LDC, MTS, translator, and other posts. Total 67 vacant positions to be filled through this recruitment process.
Eligible candidates may online apply between 22nd May 2019 to 30th June 2019. The direct link to register for Group C & Group B vacancies active at below. Job seekers candidates who are looking for a jobs in Kerala, they can make the register online after checking the eligibility criteria.
Aspirants who completed 10th/12th/ITI/ Graduation degree in respective discipline eligible to apply for Central University of Kerala Job Opening. First read the official advertisement of group c and group d posts. After register online before the deadline i.e. June 30.
Basic details of Central University Kerala recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of the conducting body – Central university of Kerala
- Name of the posts – Group B & group C posts
- Total Posts – 67 posts
- Application Mode – online
- Starting date for submission of online applications – 22nd May 2019
- Closing date for submission online applications – 30th June 2019
- Job location – Kerala
Central University of Kerala Vacancies distribution:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Kerala Central University Group B posts
|Assistant engineer (civil)||01|
|Senior technical assistant (computer)||02|
Group C Vacancies at CU Kerala
|Lower division clerk||17|
|Multi tasking staff||06|
|Medical attendant/ dresser||01|
Eligibility criteria for Central University Kerala recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must have possessed ITI/ 12th/ 10th/ degree/ master’s degree/ engineering/ B.Sc from recognized university or institution.
- To know the post wise educational qualifications candidate must check the official notification.
- For group B posts – 35 years to 40 years
- For group C posts – 30 years to 32 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
- For general/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs 1000/-
- For Reserved Category – SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs 500/-
- For female candidates – nil
Note: Application fee is non refundable in any case and pay the application through online mode as per instructions given in the advertisement.
Guidelines to fill the online application for Central University of Kerala recruitment 2019:
How to fill?
Just follow the given details and register online with necessary details at official website of Central University of Kerala.
- Open the CUK official website i.e. cukerala.ac.in
- Go to Notification >> Career Opportunities Section.
- Open the Advertisement for “recruitment of various group B and group C posts”
- You can get the detailed information from the advertisement and click on online apply button.
- Eligible aspirants have to provide the all necessary details at cukerala.ac.in to apply for Group B & C Posts job opening.
- You have to register with personal details and fill the online application.
- Pay the application fee and also upload the scanned documents.
- Finally hit on submit button after checking the entered details and take a print out of the application form.
Please check the all details from CU Kerala recruitment advertisement from the following links-