CMAT 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize the CMAT 2021 Entrance Test in last week of January 2021. CMAT Stands for Common Management Admission Test which conducts once in a year. It is a national level entrance test through which eligible candidates will be able to get admission various Management Courses after qualify this examination. CMAT Score Card is accepted by Top Institutes / Colleges of our country India. So, candidates who are seeking for admission in Management Course and preparing for CMAT 2021 Entrance Test will have to ready for examination.
CMAT 2021 Entrance Test: Notification
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by National Testing Agency. CMAT Entrance Test is a Three hours Computer Based Online Test. The entrance test conducted in a single session. By conducting the entrance examination, NTA evaluate the candidate’s ability of Logical reasoning, Quantitative Technique, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness, etc.
The NTA will start the online registrations from First week of November 2020* for this entrance examination. Interested candidates and eligible candidates can register themself through online mode. The last date for submission of CMAT 2021 application form is Last week of November, 2020*. Candidates can watch out the further details about CMAT 2021 Notification & Application Form Starting Details at below.
Eligibility Criteria For CMAT Entrance Test 2021
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates Should hold the Graduation Degree in any discipline in order to apply for CMAT 2021.
- Students currently who are studying in the final year of their graduation course will also be eligible to apply for CMAT Examination, but their result should be declared before the starting for session 2021-2022.
CMAT 2021 Exam Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||First week of November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Fourth week of November 2020|
|Last Date of Payment Through e-challan||Last Week of December 2020|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Releasing Date||First week of January 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam Date||Fourth week of January 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd Week of February 2021|
Application Fee for CMAT 2021
Candidates will have to pay the application fee for online application of CMAT 2021. The application fee will be Rs.1600 (Excluding Bank charges) for General/OBC Category and Rs. 800(Excluding bank Charges) for Female and Reserved (SC/ST/PH) Category Candidates. Application can choose any one method to payment of application fee. Options of application fee payments are debit card/credit card/ net banking via online mode.
|Category||Fee for Boys||Fee for Girls|
|General- EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000/-|
- For Transgender – Rs.700/-
CMAT 2021 Application Form
The application form is to be released in First week of November 2020 and eligible candidates can register in 1st week of November month. Application Process included the various steps which are disclosed below. You will have to complete the application process till to last date i.e. Last week of November 2020*.
How To Register for CMAT 2021?
Check the below given simple steps in order to apply online for CMAT 2021 :
- Step 1: Open the official Website of CMAT 2021: nta.nic.in or cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Application Form and hit on the “New Registration” option.
- Step 3: Candidate will have to enter required details in the registration form.
- Step 4: Choose Exam Venue and Proceed for further application process.
- Step 5: Get login credentials on your register email ID and mobile number.
- Step 6: After that you will have to make the payment of application fee as per the instructions of NTA.
- Step 7: After successful payment of Application fees, Candidate will have to upload the scanned copy of his/her Passport size photograph and Signature in given size & format.
- Step 8: Click on submit button and your application form will submitted after few seconds.
- Step 9: Take a hard copy of application form submitted by you for future reference.
Important Links – CMAT 2021
|Information Bulletin||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Official website||Click Here|
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration : 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- Mode of Exmaination: Computer Based online exam.
- There will be total 100 Questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type Question
- Each Question carries 4 Marks.
- Negative marking: 01 mark for each wrong answer is to be deducted.
- Maximum Marks : 400 Marks.
- Scratch Paper will be provided to the candidates for rough work only. After Completion of Entrance Test Test, candidate must have to leave the scratch paper on their desk or seat.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks||Type Of Questions|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||4 Marks||100 Marks||Multiple Choice Type Questions|
|Language Comprehension||25||4 Marks||100 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||25||4 Marks||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25||4 Marks||100 Marks|
|Total||100||4 Marks||400 Marks|
Syllabus for CMAT 2021
Check CMAT 2021 Syllabus (Tentative) at below:
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Graph, Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Geometry, Number Systems, Pipes and Cisterns, Ratios and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Time, Speed & Distance based problems, Clock & Calendar, Permutations & Combinations, Percentages, Work and time, In-equation, Allegation & Mixtures, Probability, Algebra, Averages, Fraction, Decimals, Profit and Loss, Quadratic and linear equations, Mensuration, etc.
- Language Comprehension
Reading Comprehension Passage, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Correction, Questions on English Grammar, Jumbled Para, Synonyms and Antonyms, English Usage Errors, Paragraph Completion, One-word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Adverbs, Noun, etc.
- Logical Reasoning
Analytical Reasoning, Coding and Decoding, Linear Arrangements, Calendar & Clock, Statements & Arguments, Matrix Arrangements, Statements & Conclusion, Number Series, Cube & Dice, Cause and Effects, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Symbol Based Problems, Direction & Distance Based Questions, Ranking, Analogy Test, Statements Assumptions, Blood Relationship based questions, Alphabetical Series, etc.
- General Awareness
Current Affairs of National and International Economy, Important Days & Dates, Literature, Indian National Movement, Personalities in News, Sports, Economics, Currency, History, Trade Awareness, Indian Constitution, Politics, Science in the Everyday Life, Culture, Geography, Awards, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, etc.