Good News !! CUK Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 145 Teaching Vacancies. Apply Now!! Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Online Apply for vacant Professor, Assistant Professor and other posts before the last date. Recently Central University of Karnataka has published a job notification for the post of associate professor, assistant professor, and professor. The authority has invited the online applications to fill up the 145 vacant posts before the last date of registration i.e. June 12, 2019. And online registration link will be going to activate from 11th May 2019 at official website of Central University of Karnataka. Check the further details below about to CUK Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
CUK Recruitment 2019 notification Released for 145 Teaching Vacancies:
The Central University of Karnataka has released the job notification for the post of associate professor, assistant professor, and professor. The university has invited the online applications from the qualified professional candidates to fill up the 145 vacant posts. Candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs in CUK Karnataka, they can register from 11th May 2019. After completion of the online application, applicant must send the hard copy of online application form submitted by you, with attaching all required documents to CUK on or before the last date i.e. 24th June 2019 (till 5 pm). Interested aspirants can lookup on below details about to CUK Professor Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, applying procedure, key dates, etc.
Summary of CUK Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- Organization Name – Central University of Karnataka
- Name of the posts – Professor, associate professor, and assistant professor
- No of vacancies – 145 posts
- Mode of applications – online
- Starting date to submit Online Applications – 11th May 2019
- Last date for submission of application form – 12th June 2019
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application form – 24th June 2019 ( till 5 pm)
- Job location – Gulbarga (Karnataka)
Eligibility criteria & vacancy details – CUK Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||No of vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Associate professor||46 posts (current – 42 posts and backlog – 04 posts)||Candidates must have a good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.|
Candidates must pass the master’s degree with at least 55% marks
|Assistant professor||78 posts (current – 75 posts and backlog – 3 posts)||Candidates must pass a master’s degree with 55% marks in concerned/ allied/ relevant subjects|
|Professor||21 posts (current – 20 posts & backlog – 01 posts)||Candidates must pass Ph.D. degree in the concerned or relevant subjects.|
Note: Detailed information about to Subject Wise Posts and eligibility criteria available in official advertisement.
To know the age limit candidates must check the official notification.
Application fees for CUK Teaching Recruitment 2019:
- For general/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – nil
Note: Application fee is not refundable and it can be paid through online mode.
Application Form- CUK Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Online Apply:
How to apply: All the eligible applicants have to register online at cuk.ac.in in order to apply for 145 Teaching vacancies at Central University of Karnataka.
- Go to the official website of CUK i.e. cuk.ac.in and open the link for “employment notification for teaching position” showing in Flash News Section.
- Download the Official Notification and check all details carefully and click on apply online button which will be active from 12 May 2019 on the official website.
- Application have to enter the personal and academic details as per the academic record and Upload scanned documents to complete the application form.
- Finally Pay the application fees through online mode as per your category.
- Submit the online application and take a hard copy to send it.
- Send the hard copy of application form + all relevant documents at Central University of Karnataka Address. Check complete address details from the notification.
Important Links : Teaching Vacancies at Central University of Karnataka:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|CUK Official website||Click here|
Check the 145 Teaching Posts notification and apply before the last date 12 June 2019 if you are eligible. Last date to accept the hard copy 24 June 2019.