Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 notification available for for 54 LDC, Process server & night guards posts, and various posts. Darjeeling District Court Online Apply for Group D Posts before the deadline. First check eligibility criteria for Darjeeling Court Vacancy 2019 and submit the online application form. On 22 April, 2019 the Office of District Judge, Darjeeling has released the advertisement no. 103/E on the official website which contain the details of Group D Bharti.
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification:
Office of the district judge, Darjeeling has invited the online applications from eligible candidates to fill up the 54 vacant posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling between 22nd April 2019 to 22nd May 2019. But aspirants must read the eligibility criteria and various important details before applying online.
The Online applications are invited by Darjeeling district court for the post of LDC, process server, and night guard and various posts. This is a golden opportunity for job seekers applicants who are searching for a govt. job in West Bengal. The online applications procedure starts from 22nd April 2019 and the closing date for the online registration process is 22nd May 2019. The Higher Authority will make the selection of applicants by conducting written test/ computer test, and personal interview.
Also Read: UPSC CAPF recruitment 2019 Apply Now !!
Darjeeling District Court Vacancy 2019 Category Wise and pay scale:
|Name of the posts||No of vacancies||Pay scale|
|Lower division clerk||31 posts||PB – 2: Rs 5400- 25200 + GP Rs 2600 and other usual allowances|
|Process server||05 posts||PB – 2: Rs 5400- 25200 + GP Rs 2300 and other usual allowances|
|Nightguard, Farash, Karmabandhu||18 posts||PB – 1: Rs 4900- 16200 + GP Rs 1700 and other usual allowances|
Highlights of Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Authority Name – Office of District Judge, Darjeeling
- Name of the posts – LDC, process server, night guard, Farash, Karmabandhu
- Total No. of vacancies – 54 posts
- Mode of applications – online
- Online Application Starts From – 22nd April 2019
- Last date for online registration – 22nd May 2019
- Job location – Darjeeling court (West Bengal)
Eligibility criteria for Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019:
- For LDC post – candidates must pass Madhyamic standard or its equivalent from recognized board or institute with computer knowledge.
- For process server posts – Candidates must pass Madhyamic standard or its equivalent from recognized board or institute with computer knowledge.
- For night guard and other posts – candidates must pass VIII standard from a recognized board
Note: Graduate or equivalent are not eligible to apply for Group D Posts.
Applicant age should not be then 18 years and not be more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019 for all general category candidates. Relaxation is also applicable for reserved categories as per Govt Rules.
Darjeeling Court Job Opening 2019: 54 Posts – Application fees:
For the post of LDC:
- For general category – Rs 400/-
- For reserved category – Rs 250/-
For the post of the process server, night guard, and other posts:
- For general category – Rs 300/-
- For reserved category – Rs 200/-
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode i.e. via debit card, credit card, and net banking, etc.
Darjeeling District Court Apply Online 2019 Current Job Opening- 54 Posts
Guidelines to apply online for Darjeeling district court vacancies:
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website of Darjeeling district court i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/Darjeeling and click on Recruitment For Filling Up Vacancies option available in left sidebar at the Top.
- Now hit on Apply Now Button and new web page will be display on the screen.
- You can check eligibility criteria details carefully and click on Register Button available in menu option.
- Fill up the details and register for desired posts.
- Enter the details and upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Download the Soft Copy and take a print if you want for future reference purpose.
You can also find the detailed information about to online registration process at “How to Apply” Section available on official website.
Darjeeling District Court Group D Admit Card 2019:
The Admit Card for Darjeeling District Court LDC, Process Server, Night Guard will be made available online before the examination. Candidates will have to use the registration ID and password / date of birth to download Darjeeling District Court LDC Hall Ticket 2019 – Process Server, Night Guard Posts examination.
Darjeeling District Court Group D Result 2019:
The selection of applicants will be made by written test based, skill test, personal interview round. So applicant will have to go through the all rounds one by one and Darjeeling District Court Authority will issue the LDC, Night Guard, Process Server written test result after the conduction of examination. The Darjeeling District Court Group D Result will be available online after the written test. Candidate will have to clear all rounds to get the name in final merit list.