GATE Online Form 2020-21 (Notification Out): Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has issued Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 Notification in August 2020. The online application process is going to begin from 03 September 2019. Every Year, IIT’s conduct the GATE Entrance Examination to provide admission in Master in Technology Courses. Lots of candidates appear in GATE Entrance Test and get admission on the basis of rank secured by facing the entrance examination. This Year, GATE 2020 entrance exam scheduled again in February month.
GATE Admission 2020 Notification Released
Hey Guys, Good News for Candidates who are looking for GATE 2020 Notification, because GATE Notification for the year 2020-21 has released by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and waiting time is over now. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2020) is an National Level Test conducted for testing the aptitude and core subject knowledge of the candidates in the subject of Architecture, Engineering and Post Graduate Subjects of Applied Science etc. Dear Candidates you can fill online application form from 03 September 2019 from the direct link shared below. First of all read the instructions and eligibility criteria details about to GATE Entrance Exam 2020-21.
GATE 2020 Entrance Exam Important Dates
|GATE 2020 Online Application Submission Starts from||03 September, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||24 September, 2019|
|Extended Closing Date for submission of application form||01 October, 2019|
|Last Date to request to change examination city||15 November, 2019|
|GATE 2020 Admit Card Available from||03 January, 2020|
|GATE 2020 Entrance Exam Date||01st, 2nd, 8th, 9th February 2020|
|Result Date||16 March, 2020|
GATE 2020 Examination
- 01 February 2020
- 02 February 2020
- 08 February 2020
- 09 February 2020
Forenoon: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
Afternoon: 02:30 am to 05:30 pm
Eligibility Criteria – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharma: Bachelor’s Degree Holders in Engineering / Technology (04 Years after 12th or 03 years after B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering / Technology)
- B.Arch : Bachelors Degree Holders of Architecture (05 Years Course) / Naval Architecture (04 Years Course) / Planning (04 Years Course).
- B.Sc (Research) / B.Sc : Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Post Diploma / 04 Years after 12th).
- M.Sc / MA / MCA or equivalent : Master’s Degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent.
Note: Currently Studying in the final year or already completed their education are eligible to apply. Further details check from official notification.
Application Fee – GATE 2020
|For Exam Cenres in India||On or before 24 September 2019||During the Extended Period|
|All other candidates||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2000/-|
|Exam Centers outside India (All Candidates)|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu||US $50||US $70|
|Dubai and Singapore||US $100||US $120|
GATE Online Form 2020 Application Form
Dear Candidates application form for GATE 2020 will be done through online mode only, the candidates have to fill the application forms by accessing the Zonal Wise Gate website of IISC or any of the other Seven IIT’s. Candidates after clear this exam you eligible for admission to PG Engineering Courses, whereas JEE Main 2020 is an entrance exam for UG engineering course. GATE Exam is most popular examination doncut in India and every year a huge number of candidates sit or participate in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination. Candidates before applying the GATE Online 2020 Application Form you scanned recently photo, signature, category certificate and all other detail fill correctly like date of birth , father name, address and qualification detail.
How to Apply GATE 2020 Online?
The GATE 2020 Application Process is going to begin through online mode from 03 September 2019. Eligible candidates can submit application through GOAPS Website (Zone wise) by paying necessary application form. For GATE 2020, all information related to the application process will be available in the GOAPS website. Candidates must enter the ID number specified in any one of the following IDs: Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, College ID Card, Employee ID, Driving License and Voter ID.
- First of all open the GOAPS official website for your zone otherwise open gate.iitd.ac.in
- Candidate must first register by providing Full Name, a valid e-mail ID, mobile number and by choosing a password. After that Registration ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number or mail ID.
- Login with GOAPS Enrollment ID and password. Now enter the correct details as per instructions given on that website. Required Details are Address of Communication, Eligibility Degree Details, College Name & its address, GATE Paper (Subject), Exam Cities, Passport size photograph and signature, Caste Certificate if application scanned copies with correct format.
- Upload the documents verify again and proceed for application fee payment.
- Finally submit GATE 2020 Application Form and take a hard copy.
Note: Detailed procedure of GATE Online Form 2020 Apply method is available in information bulletin.
Important Links – GATE Application Form 2020
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|GATE 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here (Activate from 03 September)|
Thanks for visiting our website !! For any query about GATE 2020 Entrance Exam leave a comment below.