High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Karnataka High Court Recruitment Authority invites eligible candidates for 95 Group D Posts Apply Online here by refer the given links. The Karnataka high court has disclosed the job notification for group D posts. The authority has invited the online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the 95 vacant posts. Job seekers candidates who are looking for New Job Opening at Karnataka state they can apply through online mode. Check High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: 95 Group D vacancies notification details here and register before the deadline.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
Karnataka high court has released the job notification for the post of group D posts (such as sweeper, peon, watchman, and housekeeping, etc). Total of 95 posts notification has been uploaded on official website of High Court of Karnataka. This advertisement has notified on 03 May 2019 at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka judiciary recruitment board has invited the applications from eligible candidates through an online mode.
The submission of online application for 95 Group D Posts is to be started from 3rd May 2019 and the last date for the submission of an application is 3rd June 2019. This can be wonderful opportunity for those candidates who want to do the job in Karnataka high court and passed only 10th standard. Download High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – 2020 official advertisement and check all points about the eligibility.
Also Read: Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Now !!
Overview of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019:
|Authority Name||High court of Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Group D posts|
|Total vacancies||95 vacancies|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencement of online registration process||3rd May 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||3rd June 2019|
|Last date for submission of application fees||6th June 2019|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
|Job location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka High Court recruitment 2019: Group D Vacancies
- Candidates must pass 10th standard or equivalent from any recognized board or institutions.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ST/OBC Category 1 Applications – 40 Years
- Maximum age – 35 years for General / Open Category Applicants.
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
The candidates will be appointed on probation initially for a period of two years or for an extended period, if necessary.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Group D Vacancies-
For residential parent cadre:
|Category||No of vacancies|
|Displaced from projects||04|
For local cadre:
|Category||No of vacancies|
- For general/ OBC – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs 100/-
Note: Applicants can use Online method to pay application via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI Bank Challan by paying cash.
Salary Structure –
Pay scale of group D posts: Rs 19900 – 63200/- + Admissible allowances.
How to apply for the high court of Karnataka recruitment 2019?
Applying Procedure: The submission of application is online for Group D Posts under Karnataka High Court Recruitment Authority. No other mode of application will be accepted by authority. You have to apply online at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in before the deadline. Refer the following instructions to apply online –
- Visit the official website of Karnataka high court i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in or follow the direct link given at the last of the article.
- Open the Notifications>>Recruitment option through main menu and go to end of the latest notification.
- Now open titled as Notification No. HCRB 8/2019 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Group-D
- New web page will be open and you can get the notification and general guidelines there, read them before to apply online.
- Now hit on “Click Here to Apply” available in third position.
- Online Application will be display and other instructions also available. Please arrange all required documents as per described size before to apply online.
- Register step by step by providing the all details carefully and finally pay the application for it.
- Also print the submitted application form hard copy for future reference.
Important links for Karnataka high court recruitment 2019:
- Official notification: Click here
- Apply online: click here
- Anganwadi Recruitment >> Click Here
- Official website: click here