ICMR Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) launched a new scheme named as Nurturing Clinical Scientists (NCS) Scheme 2020 Register Online @icmr.nic.in before the last date. Interested candidates have to check Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020 Eligibility criteria details first. Students who completing their MBBS / BDS Degree within Two Years are eligible to apply. The selection of applicants will be made by ICMR Committee. The ICMR is offering a handsome salary package (Win Upto 01 Lakh per month) for those students who will be selected for Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020-21. So check the ICMR Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scholarship Scheme – Eligibility, How to Apply, Salary / Reward, Last Date, etc details here at below.
NCS Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020 (Out)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites the applications for NCS – Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020 from 05 May, 2020. Students who are interested in Research Line, can grab this wonderful opportunity. Fresh MBBS/BDS Students within two years of completing their degree can register for Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme before the last date i.e. 30 June, 2020.
Highlights of ICMR Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020-21
|Authority Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Name of Scheme||Nurturing Clinical Scientists (NCS) Scheme 2020|
|Starting Date||05 May, 2020|
|Last Date||30 June, 2020|
Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
ICMR has fixed the educational qualification parameters in order to become eligible to apply for this research scheme. Read the following details to know Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme Essential Qualification:
- Only MBBS / BDS Students within Two Years of completing their degree from government approved institution or MCI / DCI Recognized Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Candidate pass their MBBS / BDS Degree in first attempt with at least 60% marks or more than aggregate marks.
- Applicant age not exceed to 32 years as on the date of application.
- Note: Interns / MS / MD / MDS Students are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
What are the benefits of Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme?
- The selected fellows for Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme will get a consolidated salary of INR 1 Lakh per month and a research contingency of INR 03 Lakh (For 03 Years). The fellowship amount will be paid to the concerned university / institute / college.
What is the selection procedure for ICMR Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme?
- The selection of applicants will be made by ICMR Committee which constituted by Director General, ICMR and depends on their Detailed Research Proposal, Concept Note, Professional records and academic.
How to Apply Nurturing Clinical Scientists NCS Scheme 2020?
The application mode is online and candidate should send the dully filled application through mail. Further guidelines are given below:
- First of all open the official website of ICMS : icmr.nic.in or refer the given direct link at below.
- Search for “Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scheme 2020” and download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully and upload it with necessary documents
- Send the application form + documents to the email ID @[email protected]
What are the documents required for Nurturing Clinical Scientists Scholarship Scheme?
Candidate need to attach the following documents with Nurturing Clinical Scientists Application Form to email:
- Updated CV / Resume – Self Attested
- Personal Statement (300 Words Only)
- The Concept Note of the Research Proposal (1000 Words Only)
- Caste and Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Academic and Professional Certificates
Important Links – ICMR NCS Scholarship Scheme 2020
Dr. N. C. Jain, Sci-G & Head HRD,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 011 2658 8895