Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021: Indian Army provides the opportunity to get Admission in 04 Year B.Sc (Nursing) course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Force Medical Services. Only Female candidates can register for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Entrance Test to get admission in B.SC Nursing Programme. The selection of applicants will be provided on basis of Merit Cum Choice, Subject to medical fitness and variances available in each college.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 : Admission
There is a great chance for the female candidates who are looking for admission for 04 Year B. Sc Nursing Course. Because, recently Indian Army invited the online applications for those who want to take admission in Four year B. Sc Nursing course. Female Candidates will take admission at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Eligible and interested female applicants who want to take admission in this course can apply for the same through the official web portal of Indian Army.
The Indian Army will conduct a Entrance Test to select suitable candidates for admission in army colleges for B. Sc Nursing Course. Female candidates who have passed 12th class / Intermediate and interested to take admission in B. Sc Nursing program can grab this great opportunity and register online before the last date.
Here in this section we have provided complete information about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application, Process, eligibility, important dates, selection process etc such that all of you have apply for this program with ease.
Important Dates of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021-22
|Key Dates (Tentative)
|Release of Admission Notification
|1st week of November 2020
|Indian Army B. Sc Nursing Admission Starting Date
|14 November, 2020
|Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021 Last Date
|02 December 2020
|Date of Entrance Test
|Entrance Test Result Declaration
Number of Vacant Seats
At present total 06 colleges are offering admission for B.Sc Nursing Course. In below given table you can check the Number of vacant seats available for admission – College Wise:
|Name of the College
|Number of Seats Offered
|School of Nursing, CH (AF), Bangalore
|College of Nursing, INHS Asvini
|College of Nursing, CH (CC), Lucknow
|College of Nursing, AFMC Pune
|College of Nursing, CH (EC), Kolkata
|College of Nursing, AH (R & R), Delhi
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 : Admission Eligibility Criteria
Only female candidates can register for Indian Army B. Sc Nursing program. The detailed information of B.Sc Nursing Admission at Indian Army aided colleges given below.
- Nationality: Aspirant must be an Indian by nationality.
- Only Female Applicants who are unmarried / legally separated / divorced/ widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Must completed 12th class with overall 50% marks from a recognized state board or central education board and should have studied Physics, Chemistry, English & Biology subjects in 12th Standard.
- Date of Birth : Should be lies between 01.10.1996 to 30.09.2004 (Both dates are inclusive)
- Candidates who are appearing in 12th class in present session can also apply.
- Physical Standards: Height of female applicant should not be less than 148 cm in general. Relaxation of 5 cm in height will be given to aspirants belonging to hilly areas. X-Ray examination of chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. Further details of physical standards can be checked from Indian Army official website.
Selection Process for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Online Computer Based Test : First Stage is Online Computer based entrance exam will be conducted for all aspirants. Objective multiple choice questions will be asked and time allotted to attempt the questions will be 90 minutes. Questions in the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test will be asked from Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English, Reasoning etc. To get success in this exam, you have to prepare the syllabus for both 11th & 12th classes.
- Personal Interview: Selected candidates of written examination will be called for personal interview in month of April/May 2021.
- Medical Examination: All the aspirants who will be finalized after Online Computer Entrance – Merit list based and in interview round will go for medical fitness test. Aspirants who will be declared fit in medical examination will be finally selected for admission in B.Sc Nursing Course.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Online Test Fee
- All the candidates who want to apply online for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Entrance Test must have to pay Rs. 750 as application fee through Online Mode / bank challan or demand draft.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidate must have to register Online for to participate in Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Test. After register online, the Indian Army will conduct the Online Computer Based to provided admission in B.Sc Nursing Course and interview & medical test also held for final selection. Apply procedure is given below:
How to Apply Online for Indian Army B. Sc Nursing 2021?
- First Step is Click on the Direct Link given below otherwise visit the official website of Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Application form will be accessible from 14 November 2020 to 02 December 2020 (Expected).
- At the official web portal, candidate will have to register through email ID & mobile number.
- Get the User Name and login credential details to proceed further.
- Upload all the required documents and make the payment of application fee of Rs.750/- through online mode. After payment, your application will be finally registered.
Quick Links – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
|Prospectus / Admission Notification
|Click Here (Available Soon)
|Apply Online Link
|Click Here (Available Soon)
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Notification : Last Year Notification
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The Indian Army will release the B.Sc Nursing entrance test admit card online at the official website. The admit cards for online computer based examination will be made available by 03rd week of March 2021 (Expected) on official website. No admit card will be sent by post or any other mode.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The date of declaration of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 – Online Computer Based Test will be confirmed by respective universities to commission. After conducting the entrance test, the authority will announce the Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2021 online within One Month (Expected) from the date of entrance test. After declaration of personal interview, entrance test and medical test result, the Indain Army BSc Nursing Counselling 2021 phase will start. Shortlisted students will have to provide the necessary documents at the time of counselling registration.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing FAQs
Question: When will online registration start for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission 2021?
- Answer: The online registration for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 will begin in mid of November 2020 (Expected).
Question: Where I can register for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission?
- Answer: The eligible candidates can register for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Courses at Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Question: I am an married women, but Widow. Can I Register for it?
- Answer: Yes, Female Widow Candidates can apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission entrance test.
Question: What is the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Registration last date?
- Answer: The last date of registration is First week of December 2020 (Expected).
Question: Can A man register for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course?
- Answer: No, only female unmarried / legally separated / divorced/ widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply.
If you still have any query about Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2021, then leave a comment at below comment area.
Note: Information shared here about to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 just for reference purpose. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 admission notification has not released yet. Keep in touch for more updates.