Inspire Scholarship 2023: Apply for DST SHE Scholarship @online-inspire.gov.in. The Department of Science and Technology (DST), Indian Government launched the INSPIRE (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) Scholarship Scheme for Higher Education (SHE). Students who are pursing Bachelors and Master’s Degree in Natural and Basic Sciences, can register for INSPIRE Scholarship 2023 after checking the complete eligibility criteria details.
Inspire Scholarship 2023 Registration | Online-Inspire.Gov.In
Department of Science and Technology provide the merit based scholarship opportunity i.e. Inspire Scholarship Scheme. Under the Inspire Scholarship, the shortlisted students will get the financial assistance for further higher studies. First of all student who want to apply for Inspire Scholarship 2023 SHE – Higher Education Scholarship Programme, must check the eligibility criteria, application, applying dates, selection procedure, etc information shared below. The application submission process for Inspire Scholarship 2023-24 is going to begin in month October – November 2023.
Overview of Inspire Scholarship 2023: Higher Education Scholarship
|Scholarship Offered By||Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt of India|
|Name of Scholarship||INSPIRE (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) Scholarship|
|Scholarship Form Submission||October/November 2023*|
|Application Deadline||December, 2023*|
|Scholarship Reward||Rs.80,000/- per annum|
Inspire Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who satisfying the following elgibility criteria for Inspire Scholarship Program, can register online before the deadline.
Age Limit Criteria : Required Age limit is between 17 to 22 years.
- Student must be among in the Top 01% Meritorious Students of 12th / Intermediate Class passed from any state board or central education board.
- Must be secured the JEE or NEET Ranking within 10000 ranks
- Must be enrolled or pursuing B.Sc, BS and Int.MSc/MS Degree in Basic and Natural Science.
- Students to have taken admission into Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences (DAE-CBS) from Mumbai University, National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) pursing Natural and Basic Sciences leading to B.Sc / M/Sc Degree.
- Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS), Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) and International Olympiad Scholarships who pursing the B.Sc, M.Sc and Integrated Courses in Natural and Basic Science can register for Inspire Scholarship.
- Note: Distance Education Student can not apply for Inspire Scholarship programme.
Inspire Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
Eligible candidates can check the following time table and dates to apply for Inspire Scholarship 2023 from the below given table:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Inspire Scholarship 2023 Notification Date||October 2023|
|Online Application Starting Date||01 November, 2023*|
|Last Date for Inspire Scholarship 2023||31 December, 2023|
|Result Declaration of Inspire Fellowship||Last week of June, 2024|
|Cut off Date||Last week of June, 2024|
Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2023
The online registration process for Inspire Scholarship 2023 is going to begin in November Month. Eligible candidates can register online at Inspire Official website for Fresh Application and as well as they can also apply for renewal of their scholarship from same window.
Key Steps to Inspire Scholarship 2023 Apply Online for DST SHE Scholarship
- Visit the official website in new web portal (online-inspire.gov.in). Direct link given below.
- Go for New Registration Section which is given just below to Sign In option in right side bar area.
- Applicant must enter all details carefully as per asked and submit the application.
- Get Login Credential after submitting basic details and login to proceed further.
- Provide the personal details, educational qualification, contact details and other information.
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of Inspire Scholarship Application for future reference purpose.
Also Check: Hindustan Times Scholarship 2023 Apply Now!
Quick Links – Inspire Scholarship 2023 for Higher Education in Science
|Direct Link to Apply||CLICK HERE|
Inspire Scholarship Result 2023
The DST Authority will declare the Inspire Scholarship Result 2023-24 in last week of June 2024. The result is to be declared online mode at official website i.e. online-inspire.gov.in. Student will have to login to check the result and download result PDF. Candidates can also find the Inspire Scholarship Selection List | Merit list and rejection lists of applicants.
Renewal of Inspire Scholarship 2023
The renewal of Inspire Scholarship Programme depends upon candidates performance in Higher Education. Further details read below:
- Renewal Depends upon candidate’s performance.
- Student must submit their performance report and result marksheet within 12 months of the result declaration.
- Student must secure atleast 60% or more than (7.0 CGPA or above) in the College / University examination.
- Candidate will not able to continue the scholarship who will not attend examination or failed in College / University Examination.
Inspire Scholarship Programme 2023 – FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question1: Can I get benefit of Inspire Scholarship along with other scholarships at a time?
- Answer: No, you can get benefit of only one scholarship at a time. You will have to surrender other scholarships to get benefit of Inspire Scholarship.
Question2: How I can renew my Inspire Scholarship?
- Answer: Renewal of Inspire Scholarship depends upon student performance. The renewal of Inspire Scholarship will be done at same web portal (www.online-inspire.gov.in).
Question3: I am studying in B.Tech Degree. Can I register for Inspire Scholarship 2023?
- Answer: No, B.Tech or Engineering Degree Students can not register for inspire scholarship programme.
Question 4: When will I receive my 1st year scholarship reward?
- Answer: Students will receive scholarship after approval of 1st year performance report and marksheets.
Question 5: Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship 2023 with a gap after 12th class?
- Answer: No, DST Authority will not accept application from who taken the gap after 12th class.
Question 6: What is the Scholarship Amount for Inspire Scholarship Programme 2023?
- Answer: The shortlisted students will get Rs.80,000/- per annum as scholarship reward.
For more information about DST Inspire Scholarship 2023 for Higher Education please visit the official website of Inspire Scholarship.