JNVST 2022: Get Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 Application Form for Class 6th, 9th & 11th after starting of online registration. Interested candidates can check the JNVST 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Last Date to apply, etc information at below in through this article. Every year lots of students participate in JNVST Entrance Test to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas which are located the various cities of our country India.
JNVST 2022 : Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Notification Released
Indian Government was started the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) in 1986. The idea of JNV Schools was conceived by Former Prime Mister – Rajiv Gandhi and financed by Indian Government. Now, JNV schools are spreaded over all States and Union Territories. Ever year, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conduct the Selection Test/ Entrance Test in order to provide admission in 06th Class & 9th standard. All the JNV schools are affiliated to CBSE Board which is one of biggest and best board in India.
|जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा 2022 का आयोजन 30 अप्रैल 2022 को होने जा रहा है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 23 सितम्बर 2021 से शुरू हो चुकी है। ऑनलाइन आवदेन की अंतिम तारीख 30 नवंबर 2021 है। जो भी छात्र जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय में कक्षा 6 में प्रवेश पाना चाहता है उन सभी को जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करना होगा और अच्छे अंकों के साथ पास होना होगा। इस वर्ष जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा 2022 का आयोजन केवल 30 अप्रैल 2022 एक ही स्तर में होगा। JNVST Class 9 2022 Exam will held on 09 April 2022.|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites the online registration process for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2022 for class 06th in month September-November 2021. Candidates will have register at official website before the closing date. Interested candidates can visit official website of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in in order to apply online after the starting of it.
Summary of Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23
|Organization Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Examination Name||JNVST 2022|
|Admission Level||National Level|
|Date of Entrance Test||30 April, 2022 (11:30 AM) Class 6|
|Name of Board||CBSE|
|Online Application Starts||23 September, 2021|
|Admission Available at||06th, 9th & 11th Standard|
|Official web portal||navodaya.gov.in|
Important Dates || JNVST 2022 Exam Dates
|Important Events||Class VI||Class IX||Class XI|
|Online Application Starts From||23 September, 2021||Available||May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 November, 2021||31 October 2021||June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||30 April, 2022||09 April 2022||—|
|Admit Card||April 2022||March 2022||—|
|Result Date||June-July 2022||June 2022||July/August 2022|
Note: JNVST 2022 Exam Date – Official Schedule for class VI is updated in above table.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for JNVST 2022 Entrance Test are required to go through the following eligibility criteria terms and conditions first :
- Candidate must belongs to the district where the JNV School has been opened.
- Candidate should have not appeared in Jawahar Navoadya Vidyalaya Selection Test earlier. Means candidates have only one chance to appear in JNVST Test.
Can Also See: Sainik School Admission 2022 : Apply Online Now!
JNVST Class VI Admission 2022
- Candidate age must be lies between 09 to 13 years (For all Category Applicants). Student date of birth should be lies between 01 May 2009 to 30 April 2013 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Candidate must have qualified the previous year class examination means passed 0th Class from a recognized board.
- Students currently who are studying Class V, are also eligible to apply but finally the should passed the Class 5th, at the time of admission.
JNVST Class IX Admission 2022
- Age Required : 13 to 16 years as on 01 May of the year of admission (For All Category Candidates). Candidate date of birth should be lies between 01 May 2006 to 30 April, 2010 (Both Dates are inclusive).
- Passed Class VIII from a government approved board / institute.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class XI Admission 2022
- Age Limit : 14 to 18 years as on 01 July of the year of admission. Required Date of Birth is 01 June 2004 to 31 May 2008 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Must Passed Class 10th from a government approved board.
- Student must be comfortable in English and Hindi Language.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Selection Procedure
Candidates who are looking for admission at Class VI, Class IX, Class XI at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, will have to go through the following selection rounds:
- The Authority conducts the JNVST Selection Test every year to provide admission in Class VI and Class IX. Candidates will have clear the JNVST entrance test to get admission in Class 6th & 9th. After completion of Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test, JNV Samiti will invite the selected candidates for document verification and provide the admission letter after completion of all stages of selection procedure.
Class 11th Selection Procedure
- Admission in 11th Standard will be made on the basis of District Wise Merit list (Based on 10th Marks) which will be prepared by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. After made the selection of students for vacant seats at District Level, authority will prepare a common merit list at State Level. There is no entrance examination for admission in Class XI.
Navodaya Admission Application Fee
There is no application fee is to be charged for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission – Application Form. The admission process is completely free for all category candidates.
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 Application Form
Aspirants can follow the below given procedure in order to apply online for JNV Entrance Test. This is the simple and basic process to fill the online application for class VI, IX & IX. You will have to go through the following procedure:
- First Step is open the official website of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in
- Open the application link for through home page and proceed for “New Registration” step.
- Fill up the required details such as Name, Fathers Name, Mail Id, mobile number, etc.
- After complete the Registration Part, candidate will have to fill the application form. Enter the personal information, qualification and other relevant information asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the required documents as per described in prospectus.
- Now, you will have to review the entered details and after that proceed for final submission of application form.
- Final step is take a hard copy of application form for future references.
Important Links – Navodaya Admission 2022
|Classes||Prospectus||Apply Online Link||Official Website|
|Class VI||Hindi || English||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class IX||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class XI||Available Soon||Update Soon|
JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2022
- Examination Mode : Offline (OMR Based)
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours Only.
- Subjects : Arithmetic, Mental Ability, Language Proficiency
- Question Type : Objective
- Negative Marking : No negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Grand Total||80||100||02 hours Only.|
JNVST 2022 Syllabus – Class VI
|Mental Ability Test||Analogy, Figure Matching, Odd Man out, Pattern Completion, Mirror Images, Embedded Figure, Space Visualization, Punched Hold Pattern (Folding/ Unfolding), Figure Series Completion, Geometrical Figure Completion, etc.|
|Arithmetic||Number System, LCM, HCF, Percentage, Approximation, Decimals, Whole Numbers, Simplification of Numerical Expression, Conversion in Number System, Time, Speed, Distance, Fraction Number & their fundamentals, Factors and Multiple Properties, Application of number to measure mass, length, money, time, capacity, etc.|
|Language Test||Comprehension Passage and grammar based questions (level of Class V) will be asked in Language Test section.|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Lateral Entry Test 2022 (Class IX) Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination : Offline (OMR Based)
- Duration of Examination : 03 Hours Only.
- Negative Marking : No negative marking.
- Subjects : Hindi, English, Mathematics & Science.
- Syllabus Level : Based on 08th Class.
- Question Type : Objective / Descriptive.
|English Language||15 marks|
|Hindi Language||15 marks|
Navodaya Lateral Entry Test Syllabus 2022
|English Language||Unseen / Comprehension Passage, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Para Jumbled, Speech, Spelling, Modals, Degree, Voice, Auxiliaries, Tense, Prepositions, Word & Sentence Structure, etc.|
|Hindi Language||हिंदी वर्णमाला, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, विराम चिन्ह, अर्थ, अनेकार्थी शब्द, शब्द-रूप, विलोम शब्द, संधि, क्रियाएँ, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, वर्तनी, समास, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार),अर्थबोध, अशुद्धियाँ, आदि||
|Mathematics||Number System, Roots & Cube, Directive and Inverse Proportions, Profit, Loss, Exponents and Powers, Average, Percentage, Simple & Compound Interest, Algebra, Linear Equations in one variable, etc.|
Data Handling: Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Probability, Organizing Data, etc.
Mensuration: Area of Surface & Plane Figures, Volume of Cube, Cuboid and Cylinder.
Understanding Quadrilaterals: Squares, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Kite, rectangle, etc.
|Science||Food, Crop Production and management, preservation of food, microorganism, Materials I – Plastic, Synthetic Fibers, Material II : Petroleum, Coal, Fossil Fuels, Refining of Petroleum, Living and non living things, metal and non-metals, Combustion and flame, Various State of materials, |
Cell Structure and Function, Conservation of Animals and Plants: Wild life Sanctuary and National parks,
Reproduction system: A sexual and sexual reproduction various stages of human and reaching age of adolescence, etc.
Forces: Frictional and Gravitational, What is pressure and thrust,
Light System: Reflection of light, multiple reflection, human eye and its care,
Sound: Sound, human ears, loudness and pitch, audible and inaudible sounds,
Electric current and its chemical effects, electroplating, natural phenomena: Lighting, Pollution in Air and Water, Solar system, what is earthquake, stars and constellations, planets, sun, etc.
JNVST Admit Card 2022
The admit card for Navodaya Entrance Test 2022 will be issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti few days before the date of examination. Most probably JNV Samiti will issue JNVST 2022 Hall Ticket three weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate failed to receive their Hall ticket, they can approach to official authority before the examination. Admit card will be released through online mode at official website of JNV Samiti. The Admit Card can be downloaded by using the JNVST application number and password (Login Credential provided by aurhotiy at the time of submission of application form).
JNVST Result 2022
The Authority will declare the JNVST 2022 Result through online mode on its official website. Candidates who will successfully appear in entrance test, will be able to check Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2022 by using their login credentials. The Result will be announced by JNV Samiti after one month of the examination.
NVS Admission Required Documents
After qualify the Navodaya Entrance Test 2022, all the shortlisted candidates will have report at the allotted school for document verification purpose. List of documents mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof : Date of Birth Certificate for Class VI and IX. For Class XI, you will have to provide class 10th marksheet as age proof.
- Address or Residence Proof.
- Caste Certificate (Issued by competent authority) For Reserved Category candidates (If Applicable).
- Rural Area Category Certificate (If candidates applied under Rural Area Category).
- Transgender Category Certificate (If applicable).
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Applicable).
- Other required documents (If applicable).
How to Prepare for JNVST 2022: Entrance Exam?
Students who want to qualify the JNVST 2022 Entrance Test, will have to make a strategy and proper planning to study. Here we have mentioned some general exam preparation tips for Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test :
Check the Syllabus: First step is check the JNVST 2022 Last Syllabus and exam pattern scheme for desired class examination. Note down the syllabus and make a plan to study.
Planning and Time Table : Planning and Time management is very-2 important point to prepare for any examination. Candidate will have to make proper time table to study for entrance test. Allot the enough time for all subjects and give more time for weaker section. Also include small breaks if you are going for long study. Follow the time table strictly, if you want to crack the entrance exam.
Notes Making : Make your own hand written notes to prepare for this entrance test. Start from basic and complete your preparation in time. Notes are very important which helps to revision.
Include Breaks and Stay Away from Mobiles / Social Media : Break is important part and you will have include the small breaks in between the exam preparation. You can walk and do some activity to fresh up your mind. Do not start scrolling social media during preparation of examination.
Step 5 Mock Test and Previous Year Papers : You can do the practice by using mock test and previous year papers which helps to improve your preparation for examination. It helps to time management during the examination.
Revision : Once you complete one topic or section, please go for revision before moving forward to another topic. You can also do the revision on weekly basis. But, do not start wasting much time on revision. Just clear your doubts and move ahead.
Take Health Diet and Sleep Well: Do not take stress on your mind. Start drinking plenty of water which helps a lot. Take healthy diet and stay away from heavy meals. You can include the fruits and vegetables in your diet. Take complete rest and sleep well.
If you have any query about JNVST 2022 Entrance Exam, then leave a comment in below comment section. Our team will be happy to assist you with your query as soon as possible.
Note: Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 Prospectus / Notification released on September 2021. All the information shared here just for reference purpose. So keep in touch for new updates.