Legrand Scholarship 2021-22: Application Process is going to close on 30 October 2021*. Interested candidates can check Legrand Scholarship 2021 Eligibility criteria, benefits, selection and application form submission process details here at below. This Scholarship Program is powered by Legrand to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture. Under this scholarship program the shortlisted students will be able to pay their application fee of B.Tech / BE / B.Arch Program.
Legrand Scholarship 2021 Notification (Out!)
The Legrand Scholarship Program 2021 Notification out in month of September 2021* and application process is going to close on 30 October, 2021 (Tentative). This Scholarship Scheme was started from year 2018-19 and more than 100+ scholars have grabbed the benefits of this scholarship scheme. Legrand Scholarship provides the financial aid with promising women future leaders in the field of technology.
Overview of Legrand Scholarship 2021-22
|Scholarship Launched by||Legrand|
|Started from||Since 2018-19|
|Legrand Scholarship Form Starting Date||September, 2021*|
|Application Last Date||30 October, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Educational Qualification||Atleast passed 12th Class in 2020|
|Courses Accepted||B.Tech / B.E / B.Arch|
|Benefits of Scholarship||60% of Tuition Fee or INR 60,000 per annum (Whichever is less)|
Legrand Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The official authority has fixed few parameters of eligibility and details are given below:
- Only Girls Students can Apply.
- Applicant must be an India.
- Family Income : Not more than INR 05 Lakh per annum.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 12th Class in 2020.
- Minimum 75% marks required in 10th class and 12th class examination.
- Candidate should be applied or takes admission in B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch Courses for academic year 2021-22 from a recognized university / college in India.
Benefits of Legrand Scholarship 2021-2022
- Selected students will get the financial Aid which are fixed by Legrand. Candidates will get 60% of their tuition fees or INR 60,000/- per annum (whichever is less).
Can Also Read: Hindustan Times Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online Now!
Legrand Scholarship 2021 Application Form
How to Apply: The online process of Legrand Scholarship started in September 2021 and going to end on 30 October 2021. Eligible candidates must have to register online at the official website of Legrand Scholarship. Direct link is given at below. Further instructions read at below:
- Open the official website (legrandscholarship.co.in) otherwise hit on direct link given below
- At home page find the ” Apply Now” button given at header.
- Go for New Registration option with your Facebook or Gmail ID.
- Fill the 6 Step Application and upload the supporting documents as per mentioned on official portal.
- Verify the Details and finally submit the application form.
Quick Links – Legrand Scholarship Program 2021
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria Detailed Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Legrand Scholarship Result 2021
The Legrand Authority will announce the Legrand Scholarship Final Scholars list in month of December, 2021 (Tentatively). Applicants can check the Result through online mode by visiting Legrand Scholarship official website. Final Scholars will have to provide the necessary documents after get benefit of this scholarship.
Legrand Scholarship 2021 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question1: What is the last date of Legrand Scholarship 2021 Application?
Answer: Eligible candidates register till to 30 October, 2021 (Expected).
Question2: Can an International Student register for Legrand Scholarship?
Answer: No, Only Indian Students can apply for Legrand Scholarship.
Question3: What is the benefit of Legrand Scholarship 2021?
Answer: 60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 for 4 years of B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch studies.
Question4: When will Legrand Scholarship Result 2021 out?
Answer: The Result of Legrand Scholarship 2021-22 is expected to declare in month of December, 2021.
Question4: What are the documents required for Legrand Scholarship Online Application?
Answer: Candidate should attach the following supporting documents at the time of online application:
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th Class marksheet
- Photo ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income Proof Certificate (Form 16 of parents or Bank Statement of last 6 months)
- Admission Proof in College or University free receipt.
- Age Proof (DOB Certificate, Aadhar Card, Passport, Class 10th Class school leaving certificate)