Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2021-22: The MSCERT Authority provides the admission for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021-22: Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education Courses. Candidates who are interested at admission in Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021 can check the Eligibility Criteria, Admission Form, Dates, Fees, etc details here at below. The Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research & Training (MSCERT) is authority which offer the admission in Two Year Diploma course in Elementary Education.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021-22 Admission: Notification
Every Year, MSCERT Authority invites the Online Application for admission at D.El.Ed Diploma Course in month of May. This year, we are expecting that MSCERT the online application form submission process will start in Second week of May 2021* (Expected). Aspirants who are seeking for admission, will have to check the Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria before to register online. For your help we have mentioned the detailed eligibility criteria for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education course. By applying for it, students will get a chance to admission into the various affiliated and constituent colleges under the Maharashtra State.
Summary || Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2022
|Authority Name||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research & Training, Pune|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021-22|
|Application Starting Date||May 2021|
Important Dates || Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021-21 Dates
|Important Events||Key Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Form Submission Starting Date||2nd week of May, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd week of June, 2021|
|Application Verification at Verification Centre||1st week of June 2021|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||Last week of June, 2021|
|Objection Acceptance for Provisional Merit List||Last week of June, 2021|
|Final Merit List Releasing Date||1st week of July, 2021|
|First Round Admission List||First week of July, 2021|
|Admission in College based on First Round||Second week of July, 2021|
|Second Round Admission List||2nd week of July, 2021|
|Admission in College based on 2nd Round List||3rd week of July, 2021|
|Third Round Admission List||3rd week of July, 2021|
|Admission – Third List||4th week of July month|
|Special Round||First week of August 2021|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021-22: Application Form
Aspirants who are interested and eligible for admission in D.El.Ed Course under Maharashtra, will have to register online as per the schedule given above. The online admission process will begin in month of may for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021-22 session. You can follow below general steps to apply online for Maharashtra D.El.Ed admission 2021:
- First Step is open official website : www.mscepune.in or www.deledadmission.in
- Now you will have to click on Registration button and fill the name, mail Id, mobile number and create the user name & set password for it.
- After that candidates will receive a verification code on their registered mail ID and mobile number. Candidate will have to submit the verification code carefully and verify the account.
- Now open Login Option and login with user name and password.
- Choose the Medium and enter the personal, academic, etc details as per the academic record.
- Also upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature as per instruction given in information bulletin and make the payment of application fee.
- Finally verify the details and submit the application form. Also take a hard copy for future reference.
Note : Direct Link to Apply of official website for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021 given in important link area at below.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Checking the following eligibility criteria to take admission in D.El.Ed Course:
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate / 12th Class examination from a recognized board / institution.
- Minimum required marks 50% in 12th Class (Aggregate) for Open Category and for reserved category – At least secured 45% marks in 12th Standard (Aggregate).
- Age Limit Criteria : There is no age limit bar in order to take admission at Maharashtra D.El.Ed course.
The candidates have to pay the application fee for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021 before the last date. Check the application fee details below:
- For General / OBC Category – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.100/-
Applicants can choose application payment mode by any of the following method : Debit Card, Credit Card, Demand Draft, Cash Payment at Bank (Bank Challan), Net banking, etc.
What are documents required to fill Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2021?
Candidates should have to arrange the following documents before to start online registration for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021:
- 10th Class Marksheet & certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Signature & Photograph
- National / State Level sports certificate (If applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
Important Link Area – Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2021-2022
|Information Bulletin / Notification||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||www.deledadmission.in or www.mscepune.in|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List 2021-2022
The MSCERT authority will prepare the merit list after receiving the application form for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021. The admission in D.El.Ed course will be provided on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. MSCERT will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. The Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit list 2021 is to be uploaded on official website in month of July. Authority will issue the region wise merit list and overall merit list based on qualifying marks.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Counselling 2021-2022
The merit list / rank list will be provided by MSCERT Authority after accepting the online application forms. Counselling process will begin after issue of merit list until the seats are filled. Candidates will have to provide the required documents at the time of admission and complete the counselling session. Documents Requirement Details given below:
- Downloaded Application Form
- Two Recent Passport Size Colored Photograph
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card
- Counselling Letter
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: From where Can I get the Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission Form 2021?
Answer: You can get the admission form through online mode from official website i.e. deledadmission.in. The direct link is also available in important link area.
Question: Who can apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Course?
Answer: 12th Passed can apply for admission. For more details please go through eligibility criteria section.
Question: When I can apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021?
Answer: Expected in month of May 2021.