MP Postal Circle 2834 GDS Recruitment 2020 (Out): Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, Department of Post invited eligible candidates for 2834 GDS Cycle 2, ABPM, BPM Posts from June 08. The Online Applications for MP Postal GDS Jobs 2020 will be accepted till to last date i.e. 07 July, 2020. Candidates who are looking for New Job Opening under Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department, then this notification has provided the great opportunity for job seekers candidates. Here you can check MP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online Link, Dates, etc information at below.
MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Notification Released
Hello Guys!! Are you looking for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020? If yes then you are at right place. Because, recently, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department has released MP Postal GDS Cycle 2 Bharti 2020 notification for 2834 Posts on 08 June 2020. Candidates who have passed 10th class and hold a valid computer certificate, can register for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. First of all check the eligibility criteria for MP Postal Circle 2834 GDS Recruitment 2020 and if you are satisfying the eligibility criteria, then apply online before the closing date i.e. 07 July, 2020.
Overview of MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, Department of Post India|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Total no. of vacancies||2834 Posts|
|Advertisement No.||ESTT/14-02/GDS Vacancy/2nd Cycle/20|
|Online Application Starts from||08 June, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07 July, 2020|
|Advertisement / Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Who can Register for MP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy?
The MP Postal Circle Department has fixed some parameters to become eligible to apply for MP Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy. Check the following eligibility criteria details:
- Applicant should be passed 10th Class in Mathematics, Local Languages and English Subjects (Compulsory or elective subjects) from a government approved board/ institution.
- Also hold the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate at least 60 Days from a government approved institution.
Age Limit – MP Postal Circle GDS Jobs
- 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category as per government rules.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man Category: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ PWD/ Trans-woman Cateory: Nil
- Mode of Application Fee Payment: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
What is the Selection Procedure for MP Post GDS Bharti?
Selection of applicants for MP Postal GDS Bharti will be made basis on automatic merit list generated on the basis of 10th class marks. No weightage will be given for Higher Education qualification.
Also Check: MP Home Guard Bharti 2020-21 Apply Now!
MP Postal GDS Salary Structure- Pay Scale
The Postal Department of India is offering the following pay scale for GDS, ABPM & BPM Posts
- Pay Scale for Branch Post Master (BPM) Posts – Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master, Gramin Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Pay Scale of Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
How to Apply: MP Postal Circle 2834 GDS Recruitment 2020 Cycle II
The application process is categorized mainly in Three Categories or Stages. Candidate should follow these steps to apply online for MP Postal 2834 GDS Cycle 2 Vacancy 2020 before the last date.
Stages: Stage 1 for Registration, Stage 2 For Fee Payment and Stage 3 for Apply Online.
- Step 1 : Registration- Candidate should register with basic details, mobile number & valid Mail ID to obtain unique registration number. After that login with Unique Registration number and fill up the application completely.
- Step 2: Upload the necessary Documents in correct format and size.
- Step 3: Submit the post preferences and preview the application & take a hard copy for future reference.
Important Links – MP Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle 2 Recruitment 2020
The online application for MP Postal Circle GDS 2 Recruitment 2020 will be accepted till to last date i.e. 07 July 2020.