National Overseas Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST Registration Started through online mode after checking the NOS 2023 Eligibility Criteria Details. Here on this web page you can find the National Overseas Scholarship 2023 Application, Eligibility, Dates, Application Procedure, Selection Mode, etc information at below. The detailed information of National Overseas Scholarship for SC/ST Students is given in the information bulletin for session 2023-24.
National Overseas Scholarship 2023 For SC/ST Notification Released
Good News!! Candidates who are searching for National Overseas Scholarship for session 2023-24, because the information bulletin and detailed information has been shared by the authority. The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Department of Social Justice & Empowerment invited the online application for National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) for SC/ST Students for academic year 2023-24 in month of February-March 2023. The last date to accept the online application is 31 March, 2023 (Official).
National Overseas Scholarship 2023 Application Process is going to starts from 15 February 2023 till to last date i.e. 31 March 2023. Further information read below.
Highlights of National Overseas Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST/Minorities
|Authority Name||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||National Overseas Scholarship for SC/ST etc|
|Scholarship Status||Available (Till to last date)|
|Number of Scholarship Offered||100|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 March, 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
Also Read: Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Supervisor, Worker, Helper Vacancy: Anganwadirecruitment.in Apply Now!!
Category Wise National Overseas Scholarship 2023 Details
|Denotified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes||06|
|Landless Agricultural Labourers & Traditional Artisans||04|
Quick Links of NOS Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Information Brochure >> Click Here
- Scholarship Link >> Click Here
Also Read: Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023 Apply Now!
Eligibility Criteria – National Overseas Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST
Students who want to make a register for National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 must check the eligibility criteria details. Check the age limit, educational qualification, income, etc criteria details at below:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be secured al least 60% marks or its equivalent grade in the qualifying examination. For master degree, candidate should be hold the Under-graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree and for Ph.D Course, applicant must be qualified the Master Degree Examination.
Age Limit: The applicant age not exceed to 35 years as on first day of April, 2023.
Income Criteria: The total family income from all sources shall not exceed to INR 8 Lakh per annum.
Maximum Number of Children in a Family for the Award:
The number of children of the same parents / guardians should not be more than Two. The second child of the same parents or guardians will be considered for this scholarship only if slots are still available for that cycle in which the applicant has registered.
National Overseas Scholarship 2023 For SC – Application Procedure
If you want to apply for National Overseas Scholarship Program, you should have to read the following instructions in order to apply for this scholarship scheme. The application procedure quit simple and you will have to register online at the official website of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. Before to apply online, first arrange the following documents:
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- All Degree / Diploma / Certificates with mark sheet.
- Admission offer letter of College / University
- Income Proof Certificate of Family
The online portal is opened from 15 February 2023 and applications are accepted till to last date i.e. 31 March, 2023. In case the slots remain unfilled, then the portal will be opened again for a period of 45 days which can be re-opened if same condition occurs only if number of slots unfilled]. Go through the following steps to check How to Apply for National Overseas Scholarship for Minorities :
- First of all open the official website i.e. nosmsje.gov.in and Click on “Apply Now” Button display at home page.
- Now, Choose the “Register Yourself” and enter the details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, 10th Class Certificate, Category / Caste, etc for primary registration.
- After register successfully, candidate will get the Application / User ID and password for it. Now login with User ID & password and hit on sign up button to complete the application form.
- Enter the all details as per asked by authority and complete it without any delay.
- Complete the application process and take a hard copy of final submitted application form
What the Selection Criteria for National Overseas Scholarship 2023?
The selection of applicants will be made by Selection Committee and preference will be given to those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Main Points about to Selection
- The Preference will be given to those students who have already got the admission in the University of Germany, America, Canada, UK, etc.
- Candidates who have obtained unconditional admission offer from Foreign Universities which are in the list of Top 1000 Ranked for academic year 2023-24.
- Students who hold the offer letter from the Higher Ranked University will be ranked higher in the merit list.
- In Tie Case : The QS ranking of two or more candidates their position in the merit list will be decided on the basis of marks secured by candidate in the qualifying examination for higher studies for which the scholarship has been applied for.
Award / Financial Assistance
For United States of America & Other Countries Except UK
- Annual Maintenance – 15400 US Dollars
- Contingency Allowance – 1500 US Dollars
For United Kingdom
- Annual Maintenance – 9900 Great British Pound
- Contingency Allowance – 1100 Great British Pound
- Tuition Fee – Actual As charged.
- Visa Fees – Actual visa fees in Indian Rupees.
- Medical Insurance Premium – Actual as charged.
- Incidental Journey Allowance & Equipment Allowance – 20 US Dollar for each or its equivalent in India Rupees.
- Poll Tax – Actual as charged.
- Air Passage – Air passage from India to the nearest place to the educational institution and back to India, by economy class and shortest route in arrangements with the national carrier, will be provided.
National Overseas Scholarship Merit List 2023
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment will make the merit list of selected candidates and upload it on the official website in PDF format. Candidates who have registered for National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2023 can check the result after the declaration of it. The National Overseas Scholarship Merit List 2023 / Result will be declared online and expected in month of May-June 2023. The further details of result declaration can be checked from official website.
National Overseas Scholarship 2023 FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Question : What is the duration of NOS Award with Financial Assistance?
Answer : The selected candidates will get the Award with financial assistant as per the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Rules.
- For Ph.D – 04 Years
- Master’s Degree – 03 Years
Question: I am already taking benefit of other scholarship, can I Apply for National Overseas Scholarship ?
Answer: No, any one can not take the benefits of two scholarship at a time. You will have to choose only one scholarship scheme.
Question: What is the Last Date to Apply Online for NOS Scholarship 2023?
Answer: Last Date – 31 March, 2023.
Question: When will National Overseas Scholarship Result 2023 Out?
Answer: Expected in month of May-June 2023.
Question: Can I Apply offline for NOS Scholarship?
Answer: No, the authority is accepting application through online mode only.
5 thoughts on “National Overseas Scholarship 2023 For SC/ST Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date”
Yaar farm bharne se pahle kya videshi University me bhi form apply karna padta hai kya
Am pursuing my ug in bsc zoology and am expecting to get all my marks published by June ,I am afraid that the application date is already over,it would be a great help if u can inform us about the last date ,am planning to apply for msc in abroad for this September intake
Is there any chance gor opening the portal before march. As I’ll be taking the may intake for Canada. So, is it possible anyhow to fill the NOS 2022??
I have completed masters in English from India and now i wanted to do masters in management from Uk. So am I eligible to get scholarship for masters again?
MOSTLY YES. Even I am trying to apply for second cycle. Did you already get the approval letter???