Hello Guys !! Check Panipat District Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification Details Here. Panipat District Court Recruitment 2019 Apply for 40 Clerk, Lift Operator, Sweeper, & Other Posts before the last date. Panipat district court has released the job notification for the post of clerk, sweeper, lift operator, and generator operator. The Recruitment Authority of Panipat District Court invites application from the eligible candidates to fill up the 40 vacant posts. Candidates should send their prescribed applications along with all relevant documents to the given address on or before the last date of closing 16 May 2019 & 20 May 2019.
Panipat District Recruitment 2019, Apply for 40 Clerk, Operator & Other Posts:
Panipat district court has released the notification for the post of clerk, sweeper, lift operator, generator operator. As per the official notification, totally 40 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Job seekers candidates who are looking for Job Opportunity for District Court Panipat, they can check eligibility criteria and submit the application form. Applications are inviting offline by the Panipat District Court to fill up the 40 vacant posts. Applicants can be submitted till to last date.
Candidates have to send their prescribed applications along with all relevant documents to given postal address on or before the last date i.e. 16th May for sweeper and operator posts and 20th May 2019 till 5 pm for clerk posts. For more details about the recruitment process, candidates may check official website i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/Panipat and also read this article to get the important information regarding this recruitment process.
Panipat District Court Vacancy 2019 Notification details:
|Name of the posts||No of vacancies|
Overview of Panipat District Court Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- Name of the authority – Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Panipat
- Name of the posts – clerk, sweeper, lift operator, and generator operator
- No of vacancies – 40 posts
- Mode of application – offline
- Registration process starts on – 2nd May 2019
- Last date to fill up the application form – 16th May 2019 (till 5 pm) for the post of sweeper & operator
- Last date to submit the application – 20th May 2019 (till 5pm) for the post of clerk
- Job location – Panipat
Eligibility criteria for Panipat District Court Recruitment 2019:
- For sweepers: candidates must pass 5th standard and possessing knowledge of Hindi language. The candidates having experience shall be given preference irrespective of qualifications.
- For lift operator: Aspirants must have passed 10th standard with the knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit in 10th standard with having five years experience in operation of lift.
- For generator operator: candidates must pass 10th standard with Hindi or Sanskrit having eight years experience as generator operator may eligible for this post.
For clerk posts:
- Candidates must pass graduation degree in any field from a recognized university or institution and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- No candidates shall be considered for appointment unless he/ she obtains 40% marks in aggregate in the written exam and having proficiency in operation of computers
Age limit: (as on 30th April 2019)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 42 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Panipat District Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of Panipat district court i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/Panipat
- Click on the recruitment option
- Click on the link “regarding recruitment of clerk, sweepers, lift operator& generator operator”
- The official notification will open, read it carefully
- Eligible candidates may fill all the mandatory details in offline form and attach necessary documents
- Finally send the application form with attach documents on or before the last date on the postal address.
Postal address: (For Operator & Sweeper Posts)
Office of Shri Chandra Shekhar,
Addl. District & session judge – cum – chairman,
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Panipat