RIMC Admission 2021-2022 (Out): Rashtriya Military School Admission 2021-2022 for Class VI, VIII, IX Application Form available at http://rimc.gov.in. Check Eligibility Criteria for Class 6, 8 & 9 Admission at Rashtriya Military School 2021 – 2022 to apply for CET – Common Entrance Test. The deadline to accept the application form is given below
RIMC Admission 2021-2022: Rashtriya India Military School Admission 2021-22 Released
|Latest Update: RIMC Admission 2021-2022 Available Now. Last Date: 10 June, 2021 (Extended). Date of Entrance Exam |
Rashtriya India Military Schools invite the applications for admission to class VI and Class IX for academic year January 2022 Term. The applications are invited for Rashtriya Military School which are located at Ajmer (Rajasthan), Bengalure (Karnataka), Chail (Himachal Pradesh), Dholpur (Rajasthan) and Belgaum (Karnataka). The Rashtriya Military Schools are fully residential public schools and affiliated to CBSE Board. Rashtriya Military Schools works under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.
Note: The application invited for boys only for admission to Class VIII in the Rashtriya Military College (RIMC), Deheradun for Term Jan 2022 and date of Entrance Test:
05 June, 2021.
भारत के राष्ट्रीय मिलिट्री स्कूलों में सत्र 2022 कक्षा 8 में प्रवेश हेतु आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किये जाते है | आवेदन जमा करने की आखरी तारीख 10 June, 2021 है | इसके बाद प्रवेश परीक्षा का आयोजन
05 June 2021 को किया जायेगा |
Rashtriya Military School Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
RIMC Admission 2021-22 Age Limit Criteria
For Class VI : 10 to 12 years as on 31 March 2022 and only boys candidates are eligible to apply. Applicant should be born between 01 April 2010 to 31 March 2012, both days are inclusive.
For Class IX : 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2022 and born between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009, both days are inclusive and only boys students are eligible to apply.
For Class VIII: 11 1/2 to 13 Years as on 01 January 2022. Candidate not born earlier than 02 January 2009 and not later than 01 July, 2010.
Note : Relaxation in upper age limit for 06 month is permissible for the wards of Personnel Killed in Action for admission to class VI and IX respectively.
Educational Qualification – RIMC Admission 2021-22
- Class 6th : No previous class educational qualification is mandatory for admission at class VI.
- Class 9th : Candidate should be passed 08th Class from a recognized school before the date of admission. Students who are appearing 08th class, are also eligible to apply.
- Class 8th: Studying in Class VI or passed VII from any recognied school at the time of admission to RIMC on date 01 January 2022.
Medical Test – Rashtriya Military School Admission
Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination at Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services Prior to admission. Only medically fit student will be offered for admission at Rashtriya Military Schools.
About RIMC Entrance Examination
The OMR Based Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in 06th & 09th Classes is to be held on July, 2021 (Expected) on Saturday. The Entrance Examination will be based on the subjects as given below:
Class VI Examination : Questions will be asked from 05th Standards subjects of General Knowledge, Intelligence, Mathematics and English Only.
Class IX Examination : Questions of Class 8th in subjects of Hindi, English, Social Science, Mathematics and Science only.
Class VIII Examination: Level of Questions based on 7th Standard and subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge, English.
Reservation of Seats
- JCOs / OR of Army, Navy and AF (Including Ex-servicemen) : 70%
- For Officers of Navy, Army and AF (Including Retired Officers) and Wards of Civilians : 30%
- A total of 50 seats are earmarked in Killed in Action Category, in all 05 Rashtriya Military Schools together, at any point of time.
- Reservation for SC : 15%
- For ST Category : 7.5%
RIMS Admission 2021-2022 Applications Forms
The Application Form cum Prospectus can be obtained by Hand from any Rashtriya Military School by paying the Rs. 600/- (Rs. 555/- for SC/ST Category) through Demand Draft DD or Cash. You can also obtain through Online Payment. Eligible aspirants can also obtain the application form through post by forwarding self addressed slip and Rs. 600/- (Rs.555 for SC/ST Category) which includes Rs.50/- for postage through Demand Draft payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favour of ” Principal, Rashtriya Military School“). All applications will be routed through Rashtriya Military School only. Final date to submit the dully filled application is 15 April, 2021.
Important Dates || RIMC Admission 2021-2022
|Notification Released in||February, 2021|
|Application Submission Starting Date||February, 2020|
|Last Date of submission of application form||10 June, 2021|
|Date of RMS CET 2021 Entrance Exam|
|Issue of RIMC Admit Card 2021|
Also Check: Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Register Now!
Quick Links – RIMC Admission 2021-2022
- Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305001, Ph : 0145-2624105
- Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur, Rajasthan – 328028, Ph: 05642-220749
- Rashtriya Military School, Chail, Shimla Hills, Himachal Pradesh – 173217, Ph : 01792-248326
- Rashtriya Military School, Belgaum, Karnataka – 590009, Ph : 0831-2406912
- Rashtriya Military School, Bengalure, Museum Road, Karnataka – 560025, Ph : 080-25554972
About Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test
The Rashtriya Military School Admission Authority conducts the Common Entrance Test for admission to class VI and IX is held in month of December (Every Year). The examination for class 06th will be automated OMR based in subjects of English, Mathematics, Intelligence and General Knowledge. The Entrance Test for Class IX admission will also be OMR based and subjects ate Mathematics, English, Science, Hindi and Social Studies. Admission to class 11th will be based on Class 10th board exam results. The authority is not conducts any entrance exam for admission to Class XI.
For admission to class VI a candidate should not be less than 10 years and more than 11 years of age as on 01 July of the year of admission. For Admission to class IX a candidate should not be less than age of 13 years and not more than 14 years as on 01 July of the year of admission. For admission to 11th Standard, candidate age should not be less than 15 years and not more than 17 years age as on 01 July of the year of admission.
The admission into Class IX and XI is to be provided on the basis of availability of vacant seats. A candidate studying in Class V is eligible to apply for common entrance test. However, he must pass 05th Class from a Govt Approved school before the date of admission of Rashtriya Military School. Day scholars are not allowed for admission. Admission to be provided only Boys Only.
- Last Date of submission of application for Class VI & IX Admission : September Month
- Date of Common Entrance Test for Class VI & IX Admission : December
Rashtriya Military School Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern
The CET (Common Entrance Test) for Class VI and Class IX will be automated optical mark reader (OMR) Sheet based exam and scheme of marking for theses papers described below:
- Class VI Exam Pattern
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks%|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||40%|
Note: Candidate is required to qualify in the entrance test. English marks are not counted in the merit list preparation.
- For Class IX Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Rashtriya Military School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021
- The written test will generally be for Class V standard for Class VI admission and Class VIII standard for Class IX admission. The medium of answering the questions in Hindi or English Language.
- Candidates who qualify the Common entrance test will be called for Interview Round at one of the Rashtriya Military Schools. Marks obtained in the interview round will be added to the final score and after that final merit list will be released by Rashtriya Military School. No traveling or other allowance is admissible in connection with the journeys undertaken for the common entrance test or the interview.
RMS CET Result 2021
- The merit list of successful candidates and the school allotment will be declared by IHQ of MoD (Army), DGMT / MT-15. No separate intimation will be sent to the unsuccessful candidates. The final result will be uploaded to official website of Rashtriya Military School.
Final Selection in Rashtriya Military School 2021
- The candidates selected in order of merit list on the basis of total marks obtained by them in the admission test and interview will be admitted to different Rashtriya Military Schools based on availability of vacancies, medical fitness and as per the reservation norms laid down for various categories.
- All the candidates who qualified the written test and interview round, will be required to go for medical fitness examination before admission to Rashtriya Military Schools as per norms / criteria as specified in AFMSF-2 and only in the Hospital he has mentioned in the application form. The medical examination will be carried out at only one of the listed hospitals (Details given in prospectus). Candidate found medically unit by the board of officers at listed hospital will not be admitted. The candidate will also be required to remain medically fit during the course of his stay at Rashtriya Military School. The admission of the candidate will be provisional till the fitness certificate is received from the respective Hospital.
Rashtriya Military School Fee | Tuition Fee
The Tuition fee and caution money with respect to different categories is given below. SC and ST category candidates are required to pay one fourth of the amount mentioned below:
|Category||Tuition Fees (Per Year)||Caution Money (One Time)|
|OR & Their equivalent in the Navy and IAF (Including Ex-serviceman)||Rs.4800/-||Rs.1200/-|
|JCO & their equivalent in the Navy and IAF (Including Ex-Serviceman)||Rs.7200/-||Rs.1800/-|
|Service Offrs all three Forces (Including Ex-Serviceman)||Rs.15000/-||Rs.3800/-|
|For SC/ST (25% of the Fee Paid by the respective category)||OR Rs.1200/-|
Note: The Caution Money will be deposited at the time of admission and refunded without interest to the cadet on discharge from the school. The schools fees are payable for a year and will be paid directly to the school at the time of admission.
A minimum of Rs.10,000/- will be deposited by all categories in the Pocket money account of the ward to cater to the traveling expenses and monthly pocket money. It is mandatory to maintain balance of Rs.4000/- at any time under this head.
Rashtriya Military School Admission FAQs
Question1: When will registration start for Rashtriya India Military School Admission 2021-2022?
Answer: The admission process started from February 2021 and close on 10 June, 2021.
Question2: Who Can I get admission in Rashtriya Military Schools?
Answer: Student will have to go for Common Entrance Test, Interview and Medical Fitness round to take admission in class VI and Class IX. There is not entrance test for admission in Class XI at Rashtriya Military Schools.
Question3: What is the official website of Rashtriya Military School admission?
Answer: The official website of Rashtriya Military Schools i.e. http://rimc.gov.in/
Question4: What is the Common Entrance Test Date of Rashtriya Military School 2022?
Answer: RIMC Exam Date 2021 –
05 June, 2021 (Postponed).
Note: RIMC 2021 Exam Date| Rashtriya Military School 2021 New Exam Date available soon.