RBI Grade B 2019: RBI Grade B 2019 Recruitment Notification Out, Apply Link, Dates, 199 RBI Officer Vacancies Notification PDF Available @rbi.org.in for our readers. Check RBI Grade B Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria and vacancies distribution details. The official authority for RBI Recruitment has been released a short notice on RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 in newspapers. Detailed information about to RBI Grade B Recruitment Notification 2019-20 will be available from 20th September 2019 at official portal www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B 2019 Recruitment Notification Released
The Reserve bank of India, Mumbai invites the online application form for 199 Officer Grade B Vacancies. Those candidates who are eligible for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 and interesting to do this job can fill the online application form. Candidate can read the detailed notification, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees etc on the official website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in. The official’s authority will conduct the Online examination in two phases. Candidates will have to clear the both examination and interview round to get the Officer Scale B Posts.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019 Dates
|Recruitment Notification Date
|20 September, 2019
|Commencement of online application form process
|21 September, 2019
|Last date to submit the application
|11 October, 2019
|Officers in Grade B (DR) General Phase I Exam Date
|09 November, 2019
|Officers in Grade B (DR) DEPR General Phase I Exam Date
|01 December, 2019
|Officers in Grade B (DR) DEPR / DSIM Paper I, Paper II Date
|02 December, 2019
RBI Grade B Vacancies
|Name of Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Officer in Grade B (DR) – General
|Officer in Grade B (DR) – DSIM
|Officer in Grade B (DR) – DEPR
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Officer Grade B 2019 Recruitment
- Officers in Grade B (DR) General : 10th / 12th and Bachelor Degree atleast 60% marks (For SC/ST/PwD 50% Marks) or its equivalent qualification.
- Officer in Grade B (DR) DSIM : Applicant must be passed the Master’s Degree in Mathematical Statistics / Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & informatics from with minimum 55% marks. Further details available in notification.
- Officers in Grade B (DR) DEPR : Master’s Degree in Econometrics / Economics / Quantitative Economics / Integrated Economics Course / Mathematical Economics / Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognized institution or university.
Note: Detailed and complete information is available in official notification.
RBI Grade B Jobs Age Limit Criteria
Required age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 01 May, 2019. For M.Phil and Ph.D Qualification holder applicants upper age limit will be 32 years and 34 years respectively.
Age Relaxation Details
|Up to 03 Years
|For SC/ST , Ex-Servicemen, JK State Applicants
|Up to 05 Years
|For PwBD – SC/ST
|Up to 15 Years
|PwBD – OBC
|Up to 13 Years
Further details of age relaxation cab be checked from official portal.
RBI Grade B 2019 Application fees
|General/ OBC Candidates
*Pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card etc.
*Intimation Charges also paid by candidates.
Selection procedure for RBI Officer Grade B
The selection of applicants will be made through online/ written examination and interview round based. The official’s authority will conduct the 03 papers – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Paper I is objective and Paper II & III will be descriptive.
RBI Officer Grade B 2019 Online Application Form
How to Apply?
The mode of applicant is online only and eligible candidates will have to register online at www.rbi.org.in. Candidates will have to arrange the Scanned Documents to upload as per the instructions given in the advertisement. First part is Registration Part.
- Firstly of all candidate will have to visit the official website of RBI i.e. rbi.org.in
- Then go to Opportunities Section and hit on Current Vacancies option.
- Now find Officer Grade B Online Application Form link and open the correct link.
- Now candidate will have fill the accurate details like name, father’s name, date of birth, contact number, and email id for registration process.
- Complete the Registration Process and get the Registration ID & password.
- Enter the correct details and upload the scanned documents as per requirement.
- Please make sure that all details should be correct and as per the academic record before to application fee payment.
- Finally Submit the application and proceed for application fee payment section.
- Pay the application fee and take a hard copy of it.
Useful Links – RBI Officer Grade B Vacancy 2019 Notification
|RBI Grade B Apply Link
|Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2019