REAP 2021: Application Form, Starting Date, Eligibility, Counselling: Application Form submission process is going to start in Second week of May 2021*. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state admission procedure through which candidates will get the admission opportunity in UG Technology / Engineering Courses such as B.Tech/ B.E. /B.Arch. engineering courses. The Admission Procedure for REAP 2021 is be organized by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The most important point is, University will not organize any entrance test to provide admission in engineering courses. Candidates can get admission on the basis of JEE Mains/ NATA Score or intermediate merit marks. Further details about to REAP Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Dates, admission procedure, selection criteria, counselling, etc details available on our website.
Rajasthan REAP 2021 Notification
The application forms submission mode is online and you can visit official website to submit application of REAP 2021 before the last date. Through this process candidates who are seeking for admission in Government and Private Colleges of Engineering can get admission on the basis of their JEE Main, NATA or 12th Marks based. Rajasthan Technical University will not organize any separate entrance test to offer admission in Technical and Engineering Courses in Rajasthan State. Candidates who want admission in engineering courses under RTU University will have to submit the application form first. After successful submission of REAP 2021 application, counselling phase will start. Further information about to REAP 2021 admission procedure is available below.
REAP 2021 Application Dates
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Opening Date of Submission of Application||Second week of May, 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form & Fee||Fourth week of June, 2021|
|Last date to submitting course choice filling||Fourth week of June, 2021|
|Provisional Merit list Issue Date||First week of July, 2021|
|Final Merit List||Second week of July, 2021|
|Seat Allotment date of First Round||Second week of July, 2021|
|Allotment of seats of Second Round||Fourth week of July, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for REAP 2021 Admission
Candidates who are interested to admission in UG Engineering & Technical Courses will have to check the following eligibility criteria details:
General Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should hold the Indian Citizen.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates who want to get benefit of Rajasthan State quota should produce domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Age Limit : Candidate must born on or after October 01, 1995. Candidates who belongs to Reserved Category SC, ST & PH relaxation in age applicable and date of birth must fall on or after 01 October, 1990.
- Medical Certificate: Candidate should provide the Medical Fitness Certificate during reporting time in college / institute.
For B.Tech / B.E. Course
- Candidate should be passed 12th or intermediate certificate or any equivalent certificate from any recognized University/ Board with at least 45% marks aggregate in 12th class, in case, if you belong from SC/ ST community only 40% marks are required.
- Subject : Physics + Mathematics as Compulsory Subjects along one Optional Subject.
For B.Arch Course
- 12th Class certificate from any recognized board with at least 50% marks aggregate in Intermediate Standard and for SC/ ST Category Applications only 40% marks are required.
- Subject : Mathematics Compulsory Subjects.
- Three Year Diploma (any stream) after 10th Class from a reconigzed board with Mathematics as Compulsory Subject at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing 10 Year School. Minimum required marks 50% in aggregate and Mathematics Compulsory Subject.
Application fee for REAP 2021
- Candidates who want to register for REAP 2021, must have to pay Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges as registration Fee.
- Application Fee Payment Mode: Online by using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking/ E-wallet etc.
Can Also Read: Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Supervisor, Worker, Helper Bharti – Apply Online Now!!
How to apply for REAP 2021 Application form?
Candidates who are looking for admission in engineering courses under Rajasthan Technical University Affiliations, should have to follow the given below steps to apply for REAP 2021:
Step 1. Registration: First Step is candidates need to open the official web portal (www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap) and go for registration part. Candidate will have to fill the registration form by providing the details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s name, date of birth (DOB), mobile number, e-mail ID, etc.
Step 2. Application form: After successful registration for REAP 2021, candidate need to fill the application form, with information like Educational Qualification, choice Lock (Preference of College), personal and contact details. Now, you will have to click on “Submit” button to proceed for next step.
Step 3. Uploading the documents: The third step is important and candidate will have upload the required documents such as photograph, signature, mark sheet etc as per the instructions given in prospectus or information bulletin of REAP 2021.
Step 4. Payment of Application Fee: After uploading the documents and completion all steps, candidates will have to make the payment of Rs.700/- by using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking + Bank Charges before the last date. Application Fee will be non refundable, non-transferable in any case.
Step 4. Final Submission: After making the payment of application fee, you are at final stage of submission of REAP 2021 Application Form. Hit on final submission button and take a print out of application form for future reference.
Also Check: Rajasthan Home Guard Bharti 2021 Apply Online Now!!
REAP Counselling 2021
After applying for REAP 2021, RTU University will start the counselling phase to provide admission in Engineering and Technical Courses. Counselling will conduct in different phases. Candidates who belongs to Rajasthan State and outside from Rajasthan both can participate in counselling. The Rajasthan residential certificate holder candidates will get preference in admission. Candidates must bring the all necessary original as well photocopy of all documents for Document Verification Round.
Important Links for REAP Admission 2021
- Notification / Information Bulletin : Click Here (Available Soon)
- Direct Link to Apply Online : Click Here (Update Soon)
- Official Website : Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How can I Apply for REAP?
Answer: In order to apply for REAP 2021, candidate will have register themself online at official website before the last date.
Question: When will REAP online registration process start?
Answer: The online registration process for REAP 2021 is going to start in Second week of May 2021 (Tentatively).
Question: Is there entrance conduct for REAP?
Answer: No, Authority will not conduct any separate entrance test in order to offer admission in Engineering & Technical Courses.
Question: What is last date to apply for REAP 2021?
Answer: Eligible candidates can register online till to Fourth week of June 2020 (Tentatively).