SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020-2022: The Directorate of Technical Education, Odisha and SCERT Odisha offers the admission in BEd/DElEd/MEd etc Courses by conducting the entrance examination. The Higher Authority of SCERT Odisha is going to release a notification about to admission at B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, BP.Ed, M.Phil, B.H.Ed etc Courses very soon. This course duration is varies with course wise. In this program, the candidate can get admission in the various UG/PG Elementary Education Courses. The process of Admission for the courses is takes place in the month of the May-June. Candidates can check the complete details from the official website.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020 – 2022 Notification
The admission process will take place on the basis of marks obtained by aspirants in SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam 2020. Online application form is to be invited by State Council Educational Research and Training (SCERT Odisha) in month of April 2020*. The SCERT Odisha B.ED Admission 2020 Entrance Exam will conduct in First week of June 2020*. Only qualifying candidates will be able to take admission in desired course at various affiliated colleges / institutes of Odisha State.
SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 Dates
|Events||Key Dates (Expected)|
|Submission of Online Application Starts from||First week of April, 2020|
|Last Date to complete registration||Last week of April, 2020|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||First week of May, 2020|
|SCERT Odisha Entrance Test Date 2020||First week of June, 2020|
|Entrance Exam Answer Key Releasing Date||June, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Objection in Answer Key||3rd week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June, 2020|
Note : Tentative Schedule of SCERT Odisha Admission 2020-21 for B.Ed / M.Ed / D.El.Ed etc Courses shared in above table. Official dates will be confirmed soon.
Number of Seats for Admission
The number of the seats available in the below table. Number of seats may be changed with new instructions by institute or SCERT Odisha Order.
|Sr.No.||Co-educational Institutions||Intake (No. of seats)|
|2.||Dr. PMIASE, Sambalpur||100|
|7.||KSUB CTE, Bhanjanagar||100|
|8.||UG CTE, Baripada||100|
|9.||NKC CTE, Angul||200|
|10.||DAV CTE, Koraput||100|
|12.||NDW CTE, Bhubaneswar (Institute for Women)||200|
|14.||Government Teachers’ Training College, Phulbani||100|
|UNDER ST AND SC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT|
|20.||Government B.Ed. Training College, Kalinga Kandhamal||100|
SCERT Odisha Admission 2020-2022 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Required Eligibility Criteria for the B.Ed program: Every course has their own requirements. So, the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Course is
- The Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree and or Master’s Degree with aggregate 50% Marks for General Category and 45% marks for SC/ST/PH Category candidates.
- B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed
- Graduation in Arts / Science with D.El.Ed Degree
- Minimum Required marks 50% for General and 45% for SC/ST/PH Category.
- Final Year appearing students are also eligible to apply.
For D.El.ED :
- 12th Passed in Arts / Science / Commerce in Any Stream with a minimum of 50% marks For General and 45% for SC/ST/PH – Aggregate marks.
SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam 2020 Fee
Candidates who are going to register for SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam 2020, will have to pay the application fee to complete the online application. Eligible candidates can pay application after successfully filled the online application of Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020-2022. Candidates can use the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc online modes to make the payment of this entrance test.
|General / OBC||Rs.500/-|
The selection of the candidate is based on the Overall Marks obtained in the SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam 2020 (B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed Courses) conducted by Higher Authority in month of June 2020*.
SCERT Odisha Admission 2020-2022 Application Form
Method to apply for the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020 is online and eligible aspirants will have to register online with necessary details. The complete guide of the admission is as follows:
- Firstly the candidate have to arrange the valid Email ID, Mobile number, Marksheet, Scanned Photograph and Signature etc. Also read the Information Brochure before to applying.
- After that open the official website and go to sign up option.
- Go for primary registration and complete it by providing the OTP received on your registered number.
- Now get username and password during the sign up completion of process.
- Go to Candidate details option and complete the application form.
- Also upload the scanned images of recent passport size colored photograph and signature in correct format and size.
- Pay the application fee
- Lock your choice and take a print copy of application form.
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020 For Entrance Exam
Candidates who will submit their application form correctly before the closing date, SCERT Authority will issue the SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 before the entrance examination. You can download admit card online from official portal i.e. scert.samsodisha.gov.in.
SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam Result 2020-2022
The selected candidate’s is to be uploaded on official website of SCERT Odisha. The candidate will have to logon to official website to check the result for SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam 2020. The result is to be declared in last week of June 2020*. Further details of result announcement is to be confirmed with release of SCERT Odisha Admission 2020-2022 Information Bulletin.
Important Links || SCERT Odisha BEd Admission 2020
|Information Bulletin||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Admission Notification||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Official Website||scertodisha.nic.in, or www.samsodisha.gov.in|
Question: What are the document required for during admission for B.Ed Programme?
Answer: Candidates will have to arrange the following documents after qualify the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Examination :
- Migration Certificate
- 10th Class / High School or Its Equivalent Certificate.
- 12th Class / Intermediate / its Equivalent Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate for Reservation (If required).
- Admit Card
- Residence Proof Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- PH Certificate (If applicable).
- Marksheet of 10th / High School Certificate.
- Marksheet of 12th / Intermediate or Equivalent Certificate.
Question: When online registration process starts for SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020?
Answer: Expected in First week of April, 2020*.