TNPSC Group 4 Online Apply Link 2019 (Activated) for 6491 Vacancies: TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification out for Combined Services Examination 2019 for 6491 Vacancies. Interested aspirants can check here eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, selection and other important dates. As per the official notification, TNPSC commission is going to conduct the examination on 01 September, 2019.
TNPSC Group 4 Online Apply 2019-2020 for 6491 Vacancies
Good News !! Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission which is known as TNPSC in short has issued the detailed notification for Combined Civil Services Examination 2019 for Class IV or Group IV. The higher authority is invited the TNPSC Group 4 exam online application 2019 from 14 June 2019. Eligible aspirants have great opportunity to apply online till to 14 July 2019.
TNPSC higher authority is going to conduct the TNPSC Group IV Exam 2019 for recruitment of candidates at Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service and Tamilnadu Secretariat Service. Candidates will be posted at following posts like Steno-Typist, Typist, Draftsman, Bill Collector, Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, etc many more posts after clear the all stages of selection process.
Summary of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2019 – 2020
- Name of Organization – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Advertisement No. 19/2019
- Total Posts – 6491 Posts
- Name of Examination – Combined Civil Services Exam 2019 Group IV
- Category – Govt Job
- Official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates for TNPSC Group 4 Online Apply 2019 for 6491 Posts
|Date of Notification||14 June 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application||14 June 2019|
|Closing Date of online application||14 July 2019|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2019||01 September 2019|
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of Post||Total Posts|
|Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||784 Posts|
|Field Surveyor||504 Posts|
|Junior Assistant (non-security)||2688 Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||104 Posts|
|Village Administrative Officer||397 Posts|
|Bill Collector||34 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies
The applicant should be passed the SSLC from a recognized board / institute. For Steno-typist and Typist – SSLC and technical knowledge required.
Candidate should be between 18 to 30 years for all posts expect VAO – 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in age limit for reserved category as per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission rules.
Application Fee for TNPSC Group IV Application 2019
- Registration Fee : Rs.150/- (One Time Registration Fee – valid upto 05 years)
- Examination Fee : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD / Reserved Category : Exempted from Application fee.
- Mode of Fee Payment : Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking / Bank Challan / Post Office.
Scheme of TNPSC Group 4 Examination 2019
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions|
|Aptitude And Mental Ability Test||25|
|General Tamil / General English||100|
Some Important Points about to TNPSC Group IV Exam 2019
- Exam Duration – 03 Hours Only
- Maximum Marks – 300 Marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for All – 90 marks
- Total Questions – 200 Questions
- Note: Applicant will have to choose either General Tamil or General English as a subject.
Check more details about to TNPSC Class 4 Exam pattern and its syllabus from the official notification.
Important Links for TNPSC Group 4 Online Apply link 2019
- Notification : Click Here
- Online Application Form : Click Here
- Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-20
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in