UPSMFAC 2020: Application Form – Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty will release the UPSMFAC 2020 Admission Schedule very soon. It is expected that notification will be out in month of April 2020 at official portal of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty. Candidates who are waiting for UPSMFAC 2020 Notification may get new update very soon after release of it.
UPSMFAC 2020 Notification
The Notification of admission in Medical & Paramedical Diploma Courses under UPSMFAC is to be notified soon. Most expected in month of April/May 2020. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Science Stream are eligible to apply for diploma courses.
The authority will not organize any entrance test and interview round to provide admission in medical and paramedical diploma programmes. Authority will make the merit list on the basis of 10th & 12th classes. Aspirants who are looking for admission in different medical and paramedical diploma courses can refer to the information shared below in this article.
UPSMFAC 2020 Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Notification Releasing Date||April 2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||Second week of April, 2020|
|UPSMFAC 2020 Last Date to Apply||Fourth week of April, 2020|
|Correction in Application Open in||May 2020|
|UPSMFAC 2020 Merit List Available in||May or June 2020|
|First Round Counselling Date||Month of June 2020|
|Second Phase Counselling||July 2020|
Note: UPSMFAC 2020 Official Notification has not released yet. The official schedule of UPSMFAC 2020 will be released soon on official website.
Courses offered by UPSMFAC
|Diploma in X-Ray Technician||Diploma in Lab Technician|
|Pharmacy Technician||Radiotherapy (Technician)|
|O.T Technician||Dialysis Technician|
|Cardiology Technician||CT Scan|
|MRI Technician||Diploma in Sanitation|
|Diploma in Technician & Drama Care Technician|
UPSMFAC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in Medical and paramedical courses through Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, candidates should have to go through the following eligibility criteria details:
- Candidate should hold the Indian Citizenship in order to get admission in the courses offered by UPSMFAC.
- Age Limit : Minimum age limit 17 years as on 31 December, 2020. No age relaxation for reserved category.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be passed 12th / HSC lass from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Application Fee for UPSMFAC 2020
- Rs.800/- + Rs.15/- (Online Transaction Charges)
- Mode of Application Fee Submission: Online by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- प्रवेश केवल विज्ञान वर्ग (रसायन विज्ञान, भौतिक विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान / गणित) के छात्रों का हो होगा |
- UPSMFAC कोई प्रवेश परीक्षा या इंटरव्यू नहीं लेगी |
- प्रवेश का आधार 10th और 12th की परीक्षा में प्राप्त अंकों के जोड़ के आधार पर होगा |
- 12th की परीक्षा में प्राप्त अंकों को जोड़ कर योग्यता सूची (मेरिट लिस्ट) बनाई जायेगी, जिसमें प्रथम स्थान पाने वाले को प्रथम अवसर प्राप्त होगा |
- उत्तर प्रदेश में निर्धारित reservation के नियमों का पालन किया जायेगा |
UPSMFAC 2020 Application Form
The UPSMFAC 2020 application form will be available online at the official website after the release of its official notification. The authority will provide the complete schedule of online registration and eligible candidates make a registration for UPSMFAC 2020 before the last date. Here are the steps that you will have to follow in order to fill the UPSMFAC 2020 application form through online mode:
- First step is visit the official website of UPSMFAC i.e. www.upsmfac.org
- On Home Page, you will get the direct link of UPSMFAC Application Form 2020. Open the link and proceed for online registration by click on Apply Now button.
- Read the Instructions carefully and check the “I have read the prospectus and the instructions carefully and understood them” check-box. Now hit on Continue button.
- Click On New Application Form and you will have to fill all the details asked (such as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID and Address, etc) in the online form.
- Next Step is fill the Academic Qualification Details such as Name of Board, Passing Year, Roll Number and Percentage.
- Save the details and after that candidates will get the UPSMFAC ID and password for the further use and requested to save it for further use.
- Login by using UPSMFAC ID and password to upload the Photograph, Signature and Markseet.
- Now, next step is to make the payment of application fee through online mode.
- Finally, hit on print form button to take a print out of the completely filled online application after making the payment.
Important Links of UPSMFAC 2020 Admission
|Notification / Information Bulletin||Click Here (Update Soon)|
|Direct Apply Online Link||Click Here (Update Soon)|
UPSMFAC Result 2020 || Merit List
After fill up the UPSMFAC 2020 application form, authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of 10th and 12th classes marks. Shortlisting and selection of candidates will be done in two stages. Only the candidates obtaining a Positive (Greater than Zero) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology will be considered for all the subsequest stages. The result of UPSMFAC 2020 is to be declared in month of June 2020 (Expected). Candidates who will get their name in UPSMFAC Merit List 2020 will be able to participate in counselling Session.
UPSMFAC 2020 Counselling
After the release of UPSMFAC Merit List 2020, candidates will be able to participate in counselling round. Authority will provide the seat allotment letter on the basis of marks merit list. Candidates can obtain their seat allotment letter by using UPSMFAC ID and password.
First Round Counselling
Counselling will be done on the basis of Ranking System. Candidates who obtain the higher ranks, will be able to participate in UPSMFAC 2020 First Round Couselling Phase. Candidates will have to register themselve through online mode and choose the desired course and colleges.
Second Round of Counselling
Candidates who does not get their name in First Round Counselling, then will be able to go for UPSMFAC 2020 Second Round Counselling Phase. Even candidates who did not get a chance to participate in First Phase Counselling Round of UPSMFAC 2020 Counselling are eligible to second round counselling.
Open Round / Third Round Counselling Phase
If seats left for admission after above counselling phases, then candidates will be able to participate in Open Round Counselling phase. All counselling will be done through online mode.
- UPSMFAC 2020 Application Form (Printout Taken during Apply Online)
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet and passing certificate
- Aadhar Card of any other ID Proof
- Category Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Colored Photograph