WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration 2020: The West Bengal Government has launched a new pension scheme i.e. WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for SC/ST people of the state. Interested candidates can download WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 Application Form and submit it as per the instruction notified by authority. But first of all, candidates will have to check the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria, date, how to apply, guidelines, selection list, etc details which are given below.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 (Available)
Few Days Ago, the Finance Minister of West Bengal State – Mr. Amit Mitra has made a announcement regarding the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for poor people and reserved classes. This Pension Scheme was launched on 01 April 2020 and offline registration has already started. Under this pension scheme, candidates will get a monthly pension in form of rupees.
What is the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme ?
The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is launched by State Government of West Bengal for the welfare of SC/ST Citizens of the State. This Pension Scheme is divided into two categories.
- For Scheduled Castes (SC) – Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme
- For Scheduled Tribes (ST) – Jai Johar Pension Scheme
Benefits of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration
The Eligible and selected candidates will get a monthly pension benefit under the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020. This Pension Scheme is specially launched the poor people of SC/ST Categories. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply for this scheme through offline mode and grab the benefits of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The Amount of Pension is disclosed below:
- Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme (For SC) – Rs.600/- per month.
- Jai Johar Scheme (For ST) – Rs.1000/- per month.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 have to check the following eligibility criteria details:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal State. Other State candidates can not apply for this pension scheme.
- BPL Category candidates are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who belongs to SC’s & ST’s Category are eligible to apply for Taposali Bandhu & Jai Johar Scheme respectively. Other category candidates are not able to apply.
- Disabled Candidate of reserved category can also register.
- This Pension Scheme is available to those candidates who secured at least 60 years age.
- Candidate should not enrolled in the other pension scheme.
What are the document required for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme ?
Candidates who want to enroll themself for this pension scheme, must have to provide the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- BPL Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration Form 2020
The mode of registration is offline for WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme. Candidates can download WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme Application form and submit it as per the instruction given below.
- Eligible candidates will have to download application from official website (Direct Link available below) otherwise get it from various government offices.
- After getting the application form, enter the details in the application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Candidate will have to submit the dully filled application form to the Block Development Office in case of Applicant belongs to Rural Area, if candidate residing in Municipal Corporation Areas, then submit at Sub-Divisional office.
Selection as a Beneficiary for Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The selection of applicants will be made as per the rule decided by West Bengal Government. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, will be able to get the benefits of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
- First of all eligible candidate will have to submit the dully completed & necessary documents at BDO / SDO or Commissioner of KMC Office which will be verified by concerned authority.
- The submitted application will be examined by BDO / SDO / KMC Commissioner and it will be digitally signed by the DM – District Magistrate.
- After this stage, the application form will be uploaded to the State Portal and forwarded to the Nodal Officer for further process.
- After this stage, the final selected candidates will get the pension on the 1st Day of month. The applicants can also check their Joy Bangla Pension Scheme status by entering the application number (Which is provided by concerned authority) through official website / concerned office.
Important Links for WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme Registration 2020
|Direct Link to Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||wbswpension.gov.in or wb.gov.in|
WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme 2020 FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What are the benefits of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme ?
Answer: Selected candidates will get monthly pension. The incentive amount is
- For Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme (SC) : Rs.600/-
- For Jai Johar Pension Scheme (ST) : Rs.1000/-
Question: Who can Apply for WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme?
Answer: Permanent Resident of West Bengal State and SC/ST Category of the State WB are eligible to apply.
Question: What is the starting date of WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme Registration?
Answer: The WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme was launched on 01 April, 2020 and registration has already started.
Question: How to download application form for WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme?
Answer: Candidates can download WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme Application from given direct link otherwise they can obtain it from official website.
Question: Where I can submit the WB Joy Bengla Pension Scheme Application Form?
Answer: The eligible candidates can submit the application form at BDO/SDO or KMC Commissioner Office.
- For Rural Area – Block Development Officer
- For Urban Area – Sub Divisional Officer