Good News !! West Bengal WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released. Online Apply for 318 LDA- Livestock Development Assistant, IDO – Industrial Development Officer Posts at pscwbapplication. Recently, The West Bengal Public Service Commission has notified about to 200 livestock development assistant + 118 Industrial Development Officer posts. Apply online for west Bengal public service commission recruitment 2019 for 318 LDA & IDO Posts before the last date 03 June 2019. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria here about these posts before online apply. Candidates can apply online from 14th May to 3rd June 2019 at official website of WBPSC – pscwbapplication.in. Candidates can get the official notification and online apply direct link at below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: 318 LDA & IDO Posts Notification Released
The West Bengal public service commission (WBPSC) invites the online applications for fill up the 200 LDA + 118 IDO vacant posts. The authority has released the advertisement number 10/2019 & 11/2019 for the posts of livestock development assistant and industrial development officer. Job seekers candidates who are searching for Job Opening under WBPSC, they can check the eligibility and grab the benefit of this job opening opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 14th May 2019 and candidates advised that fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 3rd June 2019.
Aspirants who have passed the 12th Standard and hold the Diploma / Engineering Degree are eligible to apply for these posts. Detailed eligibility criteria available below. Candidates should read the WBPSC Recruitment 2019 official notification before fill up the online application. Candidates can check WBPSC recruitment notification details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and applying procedure etc mention at below in this article. Candidates should remember that in the matter of educational qualification, the WBPSC commission will not given any kind of exemption / relaxation to any category applicants.
Also Read: West Bengal Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 District Wise – Apply Now !!
Overview of WBPSC recruitment 2019: LDA and IDO Vacancies
- Organization Name– West Bengal public service commission (WBPSC)
- Name of the posts – livestock development assistant and Industrial development officer
- Total Posts – 318 Posts
- Application mode – online
- Online application form submission starts from – 14th May 2019
- Closing date to apply online – 3rd June 2019
- Job type – state Govt. job
- Job location – west Bengal
Eligibility criteria for WBPSC recruitment 2019: Livestock and Industrial Officer:
For Livestock Development Officer:
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamic standard of west Bengal board of secondary education or its equivalent
- Candidates should have passed one year’s certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by the board of veterinary education west Bengal.
- Candidates must be physically fit and capable of hard work and cycling.
For Industrial Development Officer:
- Applicant should be complete a degree of a recognized university or Diploma in Engineering or Technology of a recognized institute / university are eligible to apply for IDO Posts.
Age limit: (as on 1/1/2019)
- Max age for all the candidates – 40 years For Livestock Development Assistant.
- Upper Age Limit – 39 Years for Industrial Development Officer.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category SC/ST/OBC Non Creamy Layer as per govt rules.
Can Also Read: ICDS West Bengal Supervisor Exam Date 2019 – Admit Card Download !!
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs 110/- [For Livestock Development Assistant]
- For General / OBC – Rs.160/- [For Industrial Development Officer]
- For SC/ ST ex-serviceman candidates – Nil
Note: The application fee is non refundable and candidates will have to other online / offline bank charges during payment of application fee.
Selected candidates will get pay scale is as follows:
- For Livestock Development Assistant: Rs 5400 – Rs 25200/- with Grade pay Rs 2600/-
- For Industrial Development Officer: Rs 7100 – Rs 37600/- with Grade pay Rs 3900/-
WBPSC recruitment 2019 Online Apply @pscwbapplication.in
How to apply:
Candidates may apply online from 14th May 2019 from the official website of WBPSC or they can also follow the direct link given below the article. Aspirants can follow the following important steps to apply online for 318 LDA and IDO Posts-
- Visit the official website of west Bengal public service commission website i.e. pscwbapplication.in
- Click on the link “candidates login” mention on the left side bar and you will be redirected on new web page.
- From the choose the link “WBPSC livestock development assistant recruitment 2019 (advt. no 11/2019) or 10/2019 for Industrial Development Offier”
- Choose the New Registration Option by clicking on apply online button.
- After registration complete the online application and also upload the scanned documents as per instructions provided in the recruitment advertisement.
- Finally pay the application fee and take a hard copy of submitted online application.
Applicant no need to send the hard copy of submitted application form. Just keep it safe till to complete the recruitment process.
- Livestock Development Assistant Notification>>> click here
- Industrial Development Officer Advertisement >>> CLICK HERE
- Apply online link >>> click here
- Official Website >>> pscwbapplication.in