AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online| District Wise List: AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form| AP Anganwadi Supervisor| Worker| Helper Vacancy 2018 Notification| Eligibility Criteria details check here on our website. Aandhra Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 District Wise List| WDCW AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 Apply Online various vacant posts.
AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018-19:
The Women and Children Development society has released the mass recruitment of huge number of candidates from various Indian states in 2018 for the posts like teachers, helpers, supervisors, workers, etc. Amongst the Indian states who will get the opportunity of the recruitment, Andhra Pradesh is one of them. With it’s first Anganwadi official notification, Andhra Pradesh Government is all set for recruiting candidates.
Name of the organisation: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Number of vacant post: Upcoming 11,375 post; The number of post is still tentative and we will further update when the final official notification is put about the number of post along with the category division and the 16 zonal division.
Name of the post:
- Anganwadi Helpers
- Anganwadi Teachers
- Anganwadi Workers
- Anganwadi Supervisor
AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018-2019 District Wise List:
|Name of District||Notification|
|Anantapur Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|East Godavari Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Chittoor Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Kurnool Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Krishna Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Prakasam Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Srikakulam Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Vizianagaram Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Visakhapatnam Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|YSR Kadapa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|West Godavari Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||Coming Soon|
|Guntur Anganwadi Recruitment 2018||253|
Notification Updates: As received information, Guntur Anganwadi Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Released and last date to submit the application form is 20 November 2018. Total 253 Vacancies (Anganwadi Teacher: 76 Posts (10th Class Passed), Anganwadi Helper: 177 Posts (07th Class Passed)) notification has released. Eligible candidates can submit the application to the District Women & Child Development Office, Guntur District. Note: This information may be wrong, because we have not found such notification on the official website of Guntur District.
AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification for AP anganwadi Recruitment 2018:
- The candidates must have 10+2 pass certificates from any recognised university or any equivalent certification
- For the supervisor post, the minimal academic qualification that is required is graduation in any stream from any recognised university
- Matriculation certified candidates can also apply for this post
Age Notification for AP anganwadi recruitment 2018:
- For the aspiring candidates who want to apply for this state mass recruitment must be within the age limit of 18 to 45 years
- Upper age relaxation will be allowed as per the government norms and it will be allowed to all the reserved classes.
- For getting the allowance, the candidate will have to produce category certification.
Selection procedure for AP anganwadi recruitment 2018:
The candidates will be selected for the post via two stages that will decide the final merit list of the selection of AP anganwadi candidates 2018.
- Written test, the marks will be calculated in the final merit list
- Personal interview
- Document scrutiny and the calculation of the academic marks which will be added to the final merit list.
Application fee for AP anganwadi recruitment 2018:
The WCD ministry association will declare the application fee for the written exam later. Once it is declared, we are going to update here.
Important dates for AP anganwadi Vacancy 2018-19:
|Beginning of the online application procedure||Update Soon|
|Closure of the online application procedure||Update Soon|
|Admit card release||Update Soon|
|Exam date||Update Soon|
|Date of result declaration||Update Soon|
Steps to Apply for the AP anganwadi recruitment 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of the AP anganwadi portal
- On the home page, there is a panel on the top of the site
- Drag the cursor on the notification and click on the recruitment tab
- You will be directed to the recruitment notification page
- Click on the AP anganwadi 2018 apply online link
- Fill in the required details
- Pay the application fee via debit or credit card
- Once done, check all the details again and click on submit
- Take a print out of the application form with your details and the payment details on it for future use.
Official website 1: http://wdcw.ap.gov.in/
Official web portal 2: http://www.ap.gov.in/department/organizations-2/department-for-women-children-disabled-and-senior-citizens-2/