Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-2020, Apply Supervisor| Helper| Worker Jobs: Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 District Wise List- Supervisor, Worker, Helper, Assistant Jobs. Punjab Anganwadi Latest Vacancy 2018-19 Apply before the register closed.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2019:
Punjab government’s ministry of women and child development has released notification for the Anganwadi Vacancy 2019-20. With this notification, candidates seeking Anganwadi jobs in Punjab can apply through Offline Mode for the post of Anganwadi Workers and helpers. With over various vacant vacancies, the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment has given a golden opportunity for aspirants aiming for Anganwadi Jobs in Punjab.
Department of Women and Child Development of Punjab Government conduct the Anganwadi Exam every year (Tentatively). The official notification for Punjab Anganwadi recruitment 2019-2020 is already released on the official site of Punjab Govt. and the process for applying for the Anganwadi Jobs has started already. Candidates can apply through offline. Eligibility criteria for these jobs and further details necessary for candidates are given in full detail below.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification- Aspirants applying for the Anganwadi Jobs must have passed 8th class from a recognized board in India. Anganwadi helper must have passed minimum 8th and Anganwadi Worker must have completed matriculation (10th Class) from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 years to 45 years for applying for the vacancies of Anganwadi Helper and worker. The age relaxation will be given to only those candidates that are mentioned in the official criteria of Punjab Govt.
Application Mode – Offline application mode will be accepted.
- Starting Date to submit the Application Form – February/March 2019
- Last Date for Applying – March 2019 (Expected) (30 Days from the Notification).
Pay scale For Anganwadi Jobs:
Salary will be given according to the Govt. norms. Please visit the official site for more details on salary and pay scale criteria. Pay scale for different posts is mentioned in full detail in the official notification.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Procedure:
For Helper/Worker Posts Selection may be directly merit based. After the candidates have successfully completed the application process, they will have to go through a written test for Supervisor and Higher Level Posts. The date of the written exam will be released shortly after the closing of the application process. Those who pass the written exam will be shortlisted based on their merit and called for an interview. Only after passing both written exam and interview the candidates will be selected for a post. Please verify the selection procedure from official notification.
Official Website – punjab.gov.in or pbsocialsecurity.gov.in
For above mentioned posts Only Offline/Online Mode of Application Form will be accepted by Punjab Govt. If online register will be accepted then candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to apply Online.
Steps to apply online for Anganwadi Vacancies in Punjab
- Visit the official website of Punjab Govt. at www.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the career option and check for the Anganwadi recruitment notification.
- Download the official notification for the Anganwadi recruitment.
- Read the instructions mentioned in the notification to know the eligibility criteria, pay scale and selection process.
- Fill the application form with the required details like name, phone number.
- Upload a scanned recent passport size photograph and signature. The photograph must not be more than 3 months old.
- Carefully check the form for any discrepancy.
- Click on the Submit and apply online button.
- Print the hard copy of the form and keep it for further use.
- The form will have registration id and other details of the candidates.
After the closure of the application process, the notification for correction and admit card will be released before the exam. Carefully watch for these notifications so that you don’t miss on the opportunity you have been eagerly waiting for.