UPPCL 608 Technician (Electrical) Vacancy 2020 @upenergy.in Apply Online from 01 July 2020. UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020 Notification out for 608 Technician Electrical Posts. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has been released a notification to invite the online application for the posts Technician (Electrical). There are total of 608 Technician (Electrical) vacant at UPPCL. Eligible Aspirants can apply online from 01 July 2020 till the last date, 22 July 2020.
UP Energy Technician (Electrical) Recruitment 2020 Notification (Out)
In this article we have shared the detailed information about to UPPCL 608 Technician (Electrical) Vacancy 2020 Eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, application fee, salary, etc details. Candidates can download UP Energy Technician (Electrical) Recruitment Official Notification PDF and read out more details without any problem.
|Latest Update: Finally, UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Bharti 2020 Advertisement 03/VSA/2020 Out now and eligible candidates can register online from 01 July.|
Overview of UPPCL 608 Technician (Electrical) Vacancy 2020
|Authority Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of Post||Technician (Electrical)|
|Total Number of Posts||608|
|Official Website||www.uppcl.org or upenergy.in|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Start Date – Online Application||01 July 2020|
|Last Date – Online Application||22 July 2020|
|Exam Date||Second week of August 2020*|
Eligibility Criteria – UPPCL 608 Technician (Electrical) Vacancy 2020
Age Eligibility Criteria for UP Energy Technician (Electrical) Job:
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- As on 1st January 2020
- Age relaxation to the reserved category as per the government’s regulations.
Also Read: UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2020-21: Supervisor, Worker, Helper District Wise List- Apply Now!
Educational Qualification Details
- Candidate should passed 10th Class Examination with Science / Mathematics as a subject with ITI / NCVT Certificate in Electrician / Electrical Trade.
Application Fees for UP Energy Technician Job:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category – Rs.700/-
- All Other Category Candidates – Rs.1000/-
What is the Selection Process for UPPCL Technician (Electrical)?
- The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (Online Examination).
What is the pay scale of UPPCL Technician (Electrical)?
- Pay scale of Rs 27200/- + Allowances as per the rules.
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020?
- The Applications of eligible candidates shall be accepted only through the online mode of application.
- First of all Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) otherwise visit below Direct Link
- Navigate the homepage and search for Recruitment section
- In recruitment section, find UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020 >> Online Registration Link.
- Now, Go through the instructions and eligibility criteria details. Accept terms and conditions and proceed further.
- Click on Apply Online and register with Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID, Address, Set Password etc details. And get registration ID and password.
- Fill all the required details carefully to avoid errors and Submit the online application.
- Pay the application fee as per the instruction given in advertisement of Technician Electrical.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.
Important Dates – UPPCL Technician Electrical Bharti 2020
- Opening Date of online application submission – 01 July 2020
- Last Date of online application submission – 22 July 2020
- Application Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) – 27 July, 2020
- CBT Date – Second week of August 2020 (Tentative)
Important Links – UP Energy Technician Electrical Vacancy 2020
|Advertisement / Notification||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Apply||Click Here (Active from 01 July)|
|UP Home Guard Recruitment 2020||Apply Online!|
|Official website||uppcl.org or upenergy.in|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What is the salary of Technician Electrical?
Answer: The selected candidates will get Salary of Rs 27200/- + Other Allowances as per the UPPCL Rules.
Question: Where Can I Register for UPPCL Technician Electrical Vacancy?
Answer: Eligible candidates can register at official website of UPPCL i.e. upenergy.in/uppcl or uppcl.org
Question: What is the last date to make the payment of application?
Answer: The last date to pay the application for UPPCL Technician Electrical Job is 27 July 2020.
Question: When will UPPCL Technician Electrical CBT Exam Conduct?
Answer: Expected in Second week of August 2020*.