CTET DEC 2019 Apply Online @ctet.nic.in (Available), Notification Released in August 2019. Online Application form link is active from 19 August to 18 September 2019. Good News !! for all Job Seeker, because Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. CBSE conduct this exam every year and a large number of candidates apply online. The candidates who are looking teaching jobs and want make their carrier in teaching profession can apply for CTET December 2019 examination.
CTET December 2019 Notification Released
The candidates can register through online channel by referring the direct link. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Teacher Job, can apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test by filling in online application form available on the official website www.ctet.ac.in. Application Online registration started from 19 August 2019 and going to close on 18 September 2019.
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted by CBSE Board for the appointment of capable teachers. CTET is held twice in a year for teacher in central government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya’s, Navodaya Vidyalay’s and Tibetan Schools. CTET is held for two groups:
- Class I to V
- Class VI to VII
Dear candidates before submitting the online application form read CTET Dec 2019 official notification carefully and fill all details without any error. This CTET Application form not a recruitment application form, its is a certification application form. CBSE provide a certificate to those candidates who has passed this CTET Exam 2019. For more details about this test like education qualification, age limit, application fee, exam date, time, exam pattern, syllabus, how to apply and other important information are given below.
Overview of CTET Notification December 2019-20
- Board Name – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Examination Name – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2019
- Notification Status – Available (Released on 19 August 2019)
- Registration Dates – 19 August to 18 September 2019
- Date of Examination – 08 December, 2019
Type of CTET Examination
- Paper-I : I-V Class (Primary Teacher) JBT/D.ED
- Paper-II : VI –VII Class (Upper Primary Teacher) B.ED
CTET Dec 2019 Eligibility Criteria Information
For Primary Stage (I to V) :- Candidates must have passed 12th and Diploma of two year in elementary education with at least 50% marks and it is 45% for the candidates who belong to reserve category and the candidates who are going to appear in final year are also eligible for applying for CTET.
For Secondary Stage (VI to VIII):- Candidates must have passed a graduation degree or its equivalent in any stream with 50% marks and its 45% for candidates who belong to reserve category and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed Course).
Detailed information of educational qualification is available in CTET Dec 2019 Information bulletin.
Required Age Limit
There is no upper age restriction for applying for the CTET 2019.
CTET Application Fee
- For General/OBC and other unreserved category candidates pay Rs 700/- of Paper-I & Both Paper I & II Pay Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST and other reserved category candidates pay Rs.350/- of Paper-I & Both Paper I & II Pay Rs.600/-
Important Dates – CTET Dec 2019 Registration
|Starting Date for Online Registration||19 August 2019|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||18 September 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||23 September 2019|
|Final Date for Verification of Application||25 September 2019|
|Correction in Application form allow between||27 September to 03 October 2019|
|Admit Card Available in||03rd week of November 2019|
CTET Dec 2019 Date of Examination
- Exam Date – 08 August 2019
- Paper-I : 09:30 to 12:00 AM
- Paper-II : 14:00 to 16:30 PM
How to Apply CTET Dec 2019 Online Application Form?
- Go to official website portal – www.ctet.nic.in
- Find the link to apply online link available in left side bar area and open the link
- Now fill all required details and upload recent photo and signature
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Verify all details and hit on submit button
- Finally, Take a print out of application form for future reference purpose.
Can Also See: Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online Now!!