SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020 (Available): Application Form submission process has been started for SBI Youth Fellowship 2020-21 batch. Interested candidates can go through the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Dates, application submission process, etc details here at below in this article. It provides the wonderful opportunity for young candidates who belongs to rural areas. The SBI Foundation has been released a notification in last week of March 2020, about to commencement of application process for this fellowship program for batch of 2020-21. Every year, SBI Foundation provide such great opportunity for young candidates and main areas of focus in rural development cover projects like Educational, Health, Food Security, Women Empowerment, Technology, Health, Water, etc.
SBI Youth Fellowship 2020 Notification (Out)
The State Bank of India Foundation has invited the online applications for SBI Youth for India Fellowship for batch 2020-21. Duration of the fellowship is for 13 months. Candidates who have completed the Bachelors Degree before August, 2020 will be able to apply for this fellowship programme. Just go through the below given details to get more information about this fellowship programme.
Eligibility Criteria – SBI Youth Fellowship 2020-21
Candidates who are looking for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020, must have to check following eligibility criteria before to apply online:
- Candidate must be completed their Under Graduation / Bachelors Degree before August, 2020
- Age Limit : Between 21 to 32 Years as on 01 August, 2020
- Citizenship : Indian or Overseas Citizens of India are able to apply.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Support & Rewards
- Traveling Allowance : INR 1000/- per month.
- INR 15000/- to meet living expenses.
- Medical Insurance.
- After completion of 13 Months Successfully, candidates will get INR 30000/- for readjust yourself for future activities.
- Get a chance to deep understand the Rural Life Style and linkages with reputed organizations of the country.
What is the selection procedure?
The selection of applicants will be made by on the basis of Interview Round which will be held across various major cities of India. The foundation will appoint the team to conduct the interview and then applicants will have to go through interview round to get the benefit of SBI Youth Fellowship 2020.
How to Apply for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020?
Candidates can follow the below general steps in order to apply online for this fellowship scheme:
- First step is open official website i.e. www.youthforindia.org
- On Home Page, Go to Top (Header Section) and find the link for “The Application For 2020-21 Batch are open now. Click Here to access it.” Just open the link and you will be redirected at new web portal.
- Now, you can read more details about the SBI Youth for India Fellowship Programme and Enter the Valid E-mail ID and hit on Continue button.
- Candidate will have to Enter the First Name and Last Name, hit on Next Button. Now create the Password and proceed by click on next button.
- Choose the Citizenship, enter date of birth, mail ID and mobile number and again hit on next button.
- You will have to complete all registration process step and submit the application before the deadline.
For any query about SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020, leave a comment in below comment section.