UPNHM Community Health Officer CHO Online Form 2019: NHM Uttar Pradesh CHO I II Recruitment 2019 for July 2019 and January 2020 Notification released for 600 CHO Posts. The National health mission (NHM) – Uttar Pradesh has recently released the jobs notification for the post of Community health officer (CHO). Total of 6000 vacancies are allocated and registration will be done for two sessions. For fill the online application form candidates can follow the direct link. Eligible candidates should fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 23rd May 2019. Here you will get the complete details about UPNHM CHO recruitment 2019.
UPNHM Community Health Officer CHO Online Form 2019 Notification
National health mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh Department invites the online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 6000 community health officer posts. Total vacancies are divided into two sessions. One session will be commence in month of July 2019 and second session will be begin in January 2020 as per notified in the advertisement.
Commencement of application form begin from 9th May 2019. Eligible candidates can fill up the UPNHM Community Health Officer CHO Online Form 2019 at official website. candidates should submit the online applications form before the last date i.e. 23rd May 2019. Candidates, who are interested to apply for Community Health Officer posts, will be required to enroll for six-month bridge program (certificate) in community health. Candidates who will complete the course will be posted at sub centers as community health officer.
Summary of UPNHM Community Health Officer Vacancy 2019 – 2020
|Name of the authority||National health mission|
|Name of the post||Community health officer (CHO)|
|Total Posts||6000 posts|
|Open Date to submit Online Form||9th May 2019 (from 3 pm)|
|Last date for submission of application form||23rd May 2019 (till 11:59 pm)|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility criteria for NHMUP CHO Recruitment 2019
Educational qualifications Community Health Officer Jobs
- Candidates must pass B.SC in nursing from a recognized university or institution. Or candidate must pass General nursing and midwifery (GNM) RNRM.
- For more information, check detailed notification
- For maximum age for general category – 35 years
- For maximum age for reserved category – check official notification.
UP Community Health Officer Vacancies details
|Name of the position||Position code||Phase||Total Posts|
|Community health officer||CHO-I||July 2019 session||2,805 posts|
|Community health officer||CHO-II||January 2020 session||3195 posts|
Note: NHMUP CHO Recruitment 2019 District Wise Posts details available in official advertisement.
Pay scale for NHMUP Community Health Officer Posts
Rs 20,000/- will be provided for the candidates at the time of training. After that maximum of up to Rs 35000/- [INR 20000 Honorarira + INR 15000 performance based incentives] will be offered at the time of posting.
Also Read: UP 19000 Home Guard Bharti 2019 Apply Now !!
UPNHM Community Health Officer Online Form 2019 Application Form
How to apply
candidates should fill the online applications at www.upnhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in before the last date i.e. 23rd May 2019. Candidates can also follow the direct link given at the last of the article.
- Go to the official website of NHM i.e. upnhm.gov.in or cho.samshrm.com
- Click on “Register ” option display just right to login option.
- Now enter the Name, mail ID, mobile number and password you want to set for it and get the registration.
- After login with registered mobile number and password to complete the application form for Community Health Officer posts.
- Complete the online application by uploading the necessary documents and also pay application fee if applicable.
- Finally download the submitted application soft copy and take a print out for future reference.
Quick Links – NHM Uttar Pradesh CHO Bharti 2019
|Direct link to Online Apply||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
For any query about Community Health Officer Job Opening at Uttar Pradesh leave a comment below.