IBPS PO 2019 Notification Out: IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form Available from 07 August for 4336 PO – Probationary Officer Posts. Get IBPS PO 2019-20 Notification and check all details carefully. IBPS has released the Probationary Officer PO Notification on 02 August 2019 on the official website i.e. www.ibps.in. Candidates who are preparing for Banking Examination, this notification provided the great opportunity such candidates.
IBPS PO 2019 Notification Released- Apply Online
Finally IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2019 has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on 02 August 2019. The IBPS PO/MT 2019 Online registration is going to starts from 07 August and continue till to 28 August 2019 (Last Date). IBPS has released the job notification to select the eligibility candidates for Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Posts.
Overview IBPS PO/MT Recruitment Notification 2019-2020
- Organization Name – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Total Posts – 4336 Posts
- Online Registration Dates – 07 August 2019 to 28 August 2019
- Notification Released on – 02 August 2019
- Posts Name – Probationary Officer (PO) & Management Trainee (MT)
- Official website – www.ibps.in
IBPS PO/MT 2019 Complete Schedule – Exam Date
|IBPS PO/MT 2019 Notification Date||02 August 2019|
|Online Registration Starting Date||07 August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28 August 2019|
|Release of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||September 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training Date||23 September to 28 September 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims 2019 Admit Card Releasing Date||First week of October 2019|
|IBS PO Prelims 2019 Exam Dates||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019|
|Prelims Result Date||October / November 2019|
|IBPS PO Main 2019 Exam Date||30 November, 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Exam 2019 Result Date||December 2019|
|Interview Dates||January / February 2020|
|IBPS PO / MT 2019 Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
Eligibility Criteria – IBPS PO/MT Vacancy 2019 Notification
- Candidates age should be between 20-30 year as on 01 August 2019 (Age Relaxation as per government rules).
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Note: Final Year appearing students are not allowed to apply.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview and Document Verification.
- Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD) & Rs.600 for all others through online mode.
How to Apply – IBPS PO/MT Application form 2019
- Go to official website – www.ibps.in
- Find apply online application form for CRP PO MT IX which is available on home page in Top area.
- Now new page will open and fill some required like name, address, qualification, dob and other detail by choosing the New Registration Button.
- After this process enter submit button
- Upload the Photo and Signature in correct format as per mentioned in notification.
- Dear candidates before applying online, please arrange scanned photo and signature carefully otherwise you will face difficulty during applying online.
- Take a print out online application form for future use.
Quick Links – IBPS PO 2019 Notification- CRP PO MT IX
- CRP PO MT IX Notification – Click Here
- Direct Link to Apply Online – Click Here
- Official Website – www.ibps.in